Friday weighers

Hello Ladies

Hope you are all well today and that you had a good weigh in.

I put on a 1lb this week but I know why so it is ok, aiming to loose 2 and a half pounds in two weeks and I'll be happy, also lost a stone overall so far too so its ok.

Thank you ladies :)

Lauren

My scales died today. I'll replace the battery and WI tomorrow!

I'm out tonight... and tomorrow... and Sunday.... lol! I think I'll have to pretend that Monday is Friday and WI then! Good luck, Friday weighers!

Well I haven't reached my target yet but I still managed to lose half a pound so fingers crossed for next week. :fingerscrossed:

That wasn't too bad, was it? Back on the wagon now hopefully.

Kim - I'd be soooo excited if it was my hubby!!! I'm sure you;ll have a wonderful day - just make sure you've got plenty of tissues.

Who_la_hoop - I don't know where you find the energy!!! lol. Hope you have a good time.

auntynet said:
Well I haven't reached my target yet but I still managed to lose half a pound so fingers crossed for next week. :fingerscrossed:

That wasn't too bad, was it? Back on the wagon now hopefully.

Kim - I'd be soooo excited if it was my hubby!!! I'm sure you;ll have a wonderful day - just make sure you've got plenty of tissues.

Who_la_hoop - I don't know where you find the energy!!! lol. Hope you have a good time.

No, I'm just really angry at myself!!! Def back on wagon!!! X

Hi, hope it's ok if I join in? I weigh at home on Friday's :)

Only lost 0.5lb last week so wasn't expecting much - but today I lost 3lbs, I'm so pleased :D

Good luck today for everyone!
XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost the two I found last week plus and extra one and a half for good measure!

So 3.5 down for me :happy036:

I guess actually following the plan really pays off :)

Good luck to everyone else.

Taniau said:
I lost the two I found last week plus and extra one and a half for good measure!

So 3.5 down for me :happy036:

I guess actually following the plan really pays off :)

Good luck to everyone else.

Well done!! Being 100% always shocks me too ;)
XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done charliebobx and taniau!!

I'm afraid I haven't done this well this week.... I gained +2 which I think is totally undeserved. I came out of weigh in even more determined than ever now!

This is my first gain and I knew sooner or later it was likely to happen, so kind of prepared myself for it really. I intend to up the exercise this week (when I say 'up', I really should say 'start'!!)

As a team we did so well last week and for me it kind of fell apart this week - I'm aiming to lose at least 2lb next week to try and shift that gain,

good luck all with any WIs tonight and for the week ahead x

-1lb for me this week. Glad i managed to get that off after a proper pig out at the weekend!

Difficult to tell on my scales but definitely a sts if not a little teeny loss! Chuffed. Hard week though so getting a little tiddly on red wine with my m&s dine in for 10 in the oven (will be sharing it of course!). Going to be so good this coming week though - 6 weeks until christmas!

Well done charliebobx and taniau!!

This is my first gain and I knew sooner or later it was likely to happen, so kind of prepared myself for it really. I intend to up the exercise this week (when I say 'up', I really should say 'start'!!)

Sounds like what happened to me was also expecting it because I was too busy not exercising and moping over something stupid, though hopefully got it out of my system now.

Hope all goes well this week :bighug:

-0.75 of a lb for me :) delighted as I'm finally in the 9s :)

Well done chickadee :) Thats fantastic!!!! xx

Hi Taniau!!
When I first started at SW at over 20stone, I was confident each week, I knew I had been good and I knew I would see the weight drop off each week. Now at 4 stone lighter I have no idea how my week has gone - I was soooooo good last week and ended gaining 2lbs. I've stuck to it again this week, so hoping to lose at least those 2lbs.

Best of luck with you WI tomorrow x

Back