Friday weighers

2.5 on!!! *sulking* Not deserved and not fair. But I'm feeling really determined to have a perfect SW week and a great result at my next WI now! Gah!

Sts for me! Have been on track for a loss all week too, dont know what happened! Oh well fingers crossed it falls off next week!

Taniau said:
Hope you feel better soon. I know that when I'm not feeling well the last thing I want to eat is veggies or fruit, and drinking water doesn't really cut it either. But easy on easy off they say. Just remember to take care of yourself.

Lost 0.5 lb this week which means . . . . . . . .

I REACHED MY TARGET

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:​

Thanks Taniau - so pleased with myself. :D

I promised myself a treat of a full fat chicken korma takeaway - I've tried loads of sw recipes for curry but none of them hit the spot like the real thing and I haven't had one since I started the plan back in Feb so I was really looking forward to it. So last night I ordered the takeaway and put some sw chips in the oven to have with the korma however, unbeknown to me cos I haven't used it for so long, our local takeaway is now under new management and when my curry arrived it wasn't the scrummy tasting creamy coconutty korma that I used to have - it was basically your bog standard chicken curry that you get from a chinese takeaway (a bit greeny coloured) with some coconut milk added :eek: :eek: :eek: aI was soooooo disappointed :( I had wasted my treat of a blow-out meal on something that wasn't half as nice as it should have been and to make matters worse, I'm still craving my illicit korma but have to wait until next weekend now cos of all the syns I consumed eating the minging one last night. lol.

Top of my shopping list next weekend is a jar of full fat Pataks Korma sauce mix!!! ;)

Congrats auntynet :)

Well done, auntynet! :)

Hello Friday Weighers! Would you mind if I joined you?! I'm going it alone in Cyprus and need the support! Had a good 4lb weightloss last Friday and hoping for more this week! Hubby's away so find it a lot easier to stick to plan! Got two weeks before he's back and 'silly season' is upon us. Would love to lose a few more lb before Xmas! Thank you. X

vickykelly78 said:
Hello Friday Weighers! Would you mind if I joined you?! I'm going it alone in Cyprus and need the support! Had a good 4lb weightloss last Friday and hoping for more this week! Hubby's away so find it a lot easier to stick to plan! Got two weeks before he's back and 'silly season' is upon us. Would love to lose a few more lb before Xmas! Thank you. X

Welcome!! And well done, 4 lbs is impressive :D XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww, thank you for replying! Yeah, was really pleased last week with my 4lb off although it came at the end of a baaaaad month! Hoping using this thread will help me stay on track long term! X

vickykelly78 said:
Aww, thank you for replying! Yeah, was really pleased last week with my 4lb off although it came at the end of a baaaaad month! Hoping using this thread will help me stay on track long term! X

Haha know that feeling!!

I've found this whole site amazing, some major inspiration ;)

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome!

Welcome to team Friday!! :greenapple:

I find this a very helpful group - some have had a few battles (me quite a few!), but we have survived them and we are all heading in the right direction. Getting one step closer every Friday! x

Welcome Vicky - jump right on board :)

Welcome, Vickykelly!

How's everyone's week going so far? I'm usually an ee girl, but I'm trying a red week to refocus myself after my gain last week - it's going well, but I don't think I could stick to this for longer than a week. I like meat, but not this much, lol! (I'd better get a nice loss this week or I'm going to cry! :D)

So far so good for me. I set myself a goal of working out at least 5 times this week (and at least make an attempt at 100% each day), and except for the extreme boredom-munchies at work yesterday it's been okay :) (didn't give into the munchies either...my halo shone bright last night ;) )

Only a few more Red days for you Rachel...you can do it!

Back