Friday weighers

Gah 3 lb on!! I'm sure that's not quite right!! I was expecting it though... :( Ah well, back on the wagon tomorrow (with a meal out, I think house salad time!!) ;) XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh... bless xcharlibobx. It's hard when you have had a gain - I did a few weeks ago and I was hoping for a sts. Hope all goes well next week x

vickidyers said:
Ahh... bless xcharlibobx. It's hard when you have had a gain - I did a few weeks ago and I was hoping for a sts. Hope all goes well next week x

It's my first in ages so I'm not too worried ;) It'll come off! Being social is bad for the waistline :D XxX

I weighed in at 10st 3 lbs today so back in the 10s for me, haven't really been in the zone lately after having the cold but determined to get back in the zone and back into the 9s for Christmas! If I can maintain in the 9s over the festive period I'll be happy!

-1lb :) Have since stuffed myself with a chocolate muffin and a chinese though :( !! xx

Sorry to hear about the gain, Charlibob - get back on plan though and it'll soon come off again! :)

Good luck with getting to the 9s again for Christmas, chickadee! No reason why you shouldn't do that - you're sooo close.

Well done Taniau and Chunky!

Well, I'm pleased to say that this week I lost.... 5.5 pounds :D :D :D Which means that I am finally in the healthy BMI range! I'm so pleased!

My weight loss has been really odd this month, lol - I missed two WIs but home scales said I STS, then I gained 2.5 for no good reason, then I lost 5.5. The body can be very weird! Hopefully I'll go back to the good old 1-2lb a week from now on - it's disconcerting to go up and down like that!

Sorry to hear about the gain, Charlibob - get back on plan though and it'll soon come off again! :)

Good luck with getting to the 9s again for Christmas, chickadee! No reason why you shouldn't do that - you're sooo close.

Well done Taniau and Chunky!

Well, I'm pleased to say that this week I lost.... 5.5 pounds :D :D :D Which means that I am finally in the healthy BMI range! I'm so pleased!

My weight loss has been really odd this month, lol - I missed two WIs but home scales said I STS, then I gained 2.5 for no good reason, then I lost 5.5. The body can be very weird! Hopefully I'll go back to the good old 1-2lb a week from now on - it's disconcerting to go up and down like that!

:eek:Nice one!
:talk017:

Didn't get round to posting yesterday but 2 and a half lb off this week! Very pleased but not feeling the love today, must keep my head on and not give in to temptation! :-( Well done everyone else! X

Hi. I used to weigh on a Monday but on the odd occasion I have an outing or a booze fuelled day its over a weekend and I get really depressed when I don't lose. So, am swapping to a Friday weigh in and hopefully get a bit more motivated. So, this week I have lost 2lb and really pleased. Having a boozey day today tho so here's to the rest of the week as of after tomorrow. I hope it's ok to join you guys on s Friday x

I'm going to leave you my lovelies! Sad to go :(

But I find weekends my biggest weakness so I'm moving my weigh day to Monday so rather than play catch up all week, I can see what syns I have left (if that makes sense!!) - I "reset" my syns on a Sat, so I usually splurge massively & have none left lol, so hopefully this way I'll reset on a Tuesday and plan better ;)

Good luck everyone!

XxX

Well done everyone some good losses this week.

So, I was over the moon when I reached my target last week and I went to group feeling a bit apprehensive on fri morning - all year I've been working at losing weight every week so I had no idea how I would cope with actually trying to stay the same. Got onto the scales and . . . . .. :scale:

I lost 2 lb. :eek: NOT WHAT I WANTED TO SEE!!!!!

I've been having 2 extra B choices all week - and thoroughly enjoying it, I might say, lol - so I was a bit disappointed to see such a big loss when I didn't want it. My C says not to worry, just have another extra B choice and even add an extra A choice as well. She has one member at her other group that stabilised when they were having 6 x B choices and 3 x A choices!!!! :eek: I have a daunting feeling that its not going to be easy maintaining my weight. (hmmmmpphhh!!!)

After that I decided I needed to actually put a bit of weight back on so I've had a totally indulgent weekend where I have been well and truly off plan :eatdrink051: I won't go into detail but lets just say I haven't eaten like this since last xmas :eek: now monday morning has dawned and I have got my head into gear - back on plan with the extra HEX's.

Fingers crossed that it works! lol. :fingerscrossed:

How's everyone doing this week? I'm not hopeful that I'm going to have a loss like I wanted! Working away can be really tough sometimes, I've struggled to eat well and * week too....really hoping for a sts!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

I'm having a bit of a crappy week - full of cold and stressed out about stuff. Haven't been dreadful - apart from one night off where I had fish and chips and too much wine - but haven't exactly been on plan, lol. I'll be very pleased with a STS tomorrow.

That said, I did go shopping yesterday in Primark and not only did I come out with some size 10 tops, but the size 12 skirts I tried on fitted perfectly. I could even fit into the size 10 skirt I tried on - it was just very tight. So the diet is definitely paying off, lol! Might not meet my Xmas goal of being a size 10 all over, but I think going from 22 to size 12 in a year would suit me just as well :D

Back