Friday weighers

who_la_hoop said:
I'm having a bit of a crappy week - full of cold and stressed out about stuff. Haven't been dreadful - apart from one night off where I had fish and chips and too much wine - but haven't exactly been on plan, lol. I'll be very pleased with a STS tomorrow.

That said, I did go shopping yesterday in Primark and not only did I come out with some size 10 tops, but the size 12 skirts I tried on fitted perfectly. I could even fit into the size 10 skirt I tried on - it was just very tight. So the diet is definitely paying off, lol! Might not meet my Xmas goal of being a size 10 all over, but I think going from 22 to size 12 in a year would suit me just as well :D

I think dropping from a 22 to a 12 is flippin amazing and you should be so proud of yourself! Well done Hun! Hope your cold goes away!! Xx

I think a STS or small gain for me.............. not been the best week - not awful, but it doesn't take much for me to gain sadly :-/

Last edited:
I'm probably up a pound or two. Caught some kind of cold/flu and it sucked all of the energy out of me. Am on the mend though and should be back in fighting shape in a couple of days :)

Goodluck for tomorrow everyone :)

Not had a great food week and had my first * week for 8 months!!! xx

Got to be a gain for me this week, gutted:0( and I have strained a ligament in my foot so no running or weight bearing exercise for 10 days :0(

Yey I lost 3lb.

Really surprised but also have deserved coz been really good. Just didn't feel like I had lost.

Good luck everyone x

-2lb! Dont deserve a loss but soo pleased i got one lol xx

0.8lb off for me this morning - not much by most people's standards, but a reasonable loss for my tortoise speed.

I don't think it was so much about good food choices this week as not actually stopping to draw breath that has bought this loss about, but I am thankful for it anyway!

Good luck everyone - onwards and downwards.........

Hi all, I used to be a Thursday weigher but I'm restarting after putting 2st back on. Over the moon with a starting week loss of 7lb

Welcome back Catherine!

Well done everyone! Catherine that's fantastic! Nickie, don't worry, hope your foot feels better soon, these things happen, once your up and moving again you can get some body magic in!!

I sts, which I'm really happy with as after hitting target so many times this last couple months I've gone back up again the next week. I still want to lose a couple more lbs before Xmas....

Good luck for the week! Its 3 weeks and two days til Xmas and I know we can all lose a little bit more and be looking fab on 25th ;-) xxx

Can I join in please? You all are doing a fab job! I just started back on Sw today so I can't weigh til next Fri, I'm also pregnant so I'm trying to focus on not gaining too much or trying to sts rather than weight loss but if anything comes off I'll be over the moon.
Well done everyone x

Back