Friday weighers

What Tania said! It's probably mostly water retention from the extra salt you've been eating.

Well done b's lovely lady :)

Good luck for everyone tomorrow!!!!

I am logging my weigh in today instead of tomorrow as we are having a chinese tonight! And even though it will be within syns the water retention from all the salt is bound to make me put on 2lb lol.

-3lb :) :) :) Target -1lb :) :) :) Very very happy!!

Happy with where i am right now...but gonna lower target as i am scared of maintaining ha ha ha!!! Plus i want a ''healthy BMI'' xx

Woohoo! Well done, Chun-ky - you must be so pleased! :)

I am logging my weigh in today instead of tomorrow as we are having a chinese tonight! And even though it will be within syns the water retention from all the salt is bound to make me put on 2lb lol.

Happy with where i am right now...but gonna lower target as i am scared of maintaining ha ha ha!!! Plus i want a ''healthy BMI'' xx

Good job!

(your new picture looks lovely too, btw)

Wow Chunky you are looking fabulous & well done on getting below your target, you must be sooooo happy!
What weight do you want to get to?

Wow Chunky you are looking fabulous & well done on getting below your target, you must be sooooo happy!
What weight do you want to get to?

I dont know what weight to be honest. I guess i just want a healthy BMI.
I think i need to lose another 5lb. When i started SW i never dreamed i would reach this weight, it honestly didn't seem possible!
Before i had kids (at 18) i was always around 12 stone, and happy with that! 10 years and 4 kids later i dont think i will ever be happy with how i look ha ha :rolleyes:
I think my life target is now about never going over 12 stone! Some times life throws events, holidays, xmas etc at you and im under no illusion that i will stay at an exact weight forever. Its gotta be realistic. :D xx

I dont know what weight to be honest. I guess i just want a healthy BMI.
I think i need to lose another 5lb. When i started SW i never dreamed i would reach this weight, it honestly didn't seem possible!
Before i had kids (at 18) i was always around 12 stone, and happy with that! 10 years and 4 kids later i dont think i will ever be happy with how i look ha ha :rolleyes:
I think my life target is now about never going over 12 stone! Some times life throws events, holidays, xmas etc at you and im under no illusion that i will stay at an exact weight forever. Its gotta be realistic. :D xx

My way of thinking is, as long as you are happy in 'your own skin', are healthy & have set yourself a weight you want to maintain at....what more can you ask! We all have to be realistic & as you said life does throw events, whether they be good or bad ones, & it would be such a shame after all your effort to pile weight back on again. So, you go girl!!!!!!! :D

Morning and good luck all for today!

I have lost 5.5lbs really pleased as now under 17stone :)

I will pop back to see how everyone is doing.

Morning
Well done to all who have lost so far & good luck for the rest of the FW'S!
I've lost a pound this week so Im getting back to what I normally lose per week. I really must 'up' the exercise, but Im obviously limited in what I can do do, but in all honesty the cold weather is putting me off going out on my bike!!! I was cursing when I jumped on the scales as I wanted to lose 1.5lbs this week to take me into the 9's, but it wasnt to be, so roll on next week!

My first weigh in today. 16stone 8.75pounds.

Back