Friday weighers

1.5 off for me :)

Had my 2nd wi today and despite convincing myself I'd not lost anything it turned out I've lost 2.5lb!
Total lost is 7lb so I got my half stone award, slimmer of the week and I won the raffle - what a hat trick :)

Hi Missflips

Looking at your stats, you are the same height as me, we started about the same weight & have about the same weight to lose.....how funny. Look forward to seeing how you get on in our SW adventure!!!

kim63 said:
Hi Missflips

Looking at your stats, you are the same height as me, we started about the same weight & have about the same weight to lose.....how funny. Look forward to seeing how you get on in our SW adventure!!!

What a coincidence! How are finding things so far?
I've had my wisdom tooth out today so I'll be eating soup, soup & more soup for the next few days. Need a good wi next wk cos I'm off to London 3rd-5th feb for OH's birthday treat so my following wi will be one to dread!!

What a coincidence! How are finding things so far?
I've had my wisdom tooth out today so I'll be eating soup, soup & more soup for the next few days. Need a good wi next wk cos I'm off to London 3rd-5th feb for OH's birthday treat so my following wi will be one to dread!!

Ouch, that couldnt have been very comfy having those out & good luck suppin all that soup!!! Try not to worry too much if you have an event & know that you may be eating/drinking off plan...try to make sensible choices, but if you dont its NOT the end of the world, just get back into it when you get back.
Londons fab, we love going up there for a visit...what will you be doing up there? We saw Les Mis just before Xmas....fantastic show!
I love SW & just to give you a very brief resume.....I lost 38lbs over 38 weeks last year & got to target (& that was with a few naughty/off plan events!) & then had surgery for a herniated cervical disc & piled 2 stone on very quickly!!! Hence, I am nearly back to square one & back with SW! Hopefully coz it went on quickly it will come off fairly easily....well thats my theory anyway! Unfortunately Im still 'in recovery' & cant exercise the way I used to.....road cycling....hope to get back to it soon!
Anyways, enough about me prattling on.....you will get loadsa advice/help on here, but if you need any from me please just PM me or ask on the Friday Weighers/main site as there will always be someone who can help you with any queries.....good luck :D

Hey, well done for last week! Everyone's doing great.

I am recording a sts for last week, but I did lose between .5lb and 1lb in reality just don't have digital scales so can't be that accurate.

At least it'll give me a boost another week :)

I am kind of losing motivation now tbh. Very small losses each week, I just need to remember I'm slowly getting somewhere. Also had a cold for 3 weeks now so feeling a bit pants. Blah. I'm away at a sci fi convention from Thursday so I think I'm gonna say to myself I'll be easier on myself but when I get home I'm going to be a bit stricter. Am also going back to zumba next Weds and looking at joining a netball team, just waiting for cold to clear up!

I am kind of losing motivation now tbh. Very small losses each week, I just need to remember I'm slowly getting somewhere. Also had a cold for 3 weeks now so feeling a bit pants. Blah. I'm away at a sci fi convention from Thursday so I think I'm gonna say to myself I'll be easier on myself but when I get home I'm going to be a bit stricter. Am also going back to zumba next Weds and looking at joining a netball team, just waiting for cold to clear up!

Hi KK
Try not to get disheartened, you are doing incredibly well as on average you are losing 1lb per week, which is a healthy sensible way to do it. You may be 1 of those people who loses a bit slower than most. I lost 38lbs last year with an average of 1lb per week & the time soon flies by, Do you keep a written daily food diary? Once you start with some exercise you may notice you will start to increase with the loses. Also, you have a cold so will generally feel poorly, so keep plodding away & before you know it summer will be here & you will have lost 2 stone!

I agree with Kim! Please don't lose motivation! Slow losers will keep the weight off better because you'll actually be losing fat not water etc!! Remember to use minimins when your feeling like this because we're all here to pick you up, and we've all felt exactly like you do!!! Think how great you'll look soon!!! Xxxx

What they all said! :D Which convention are you going to?

Thanks guys, made me feel a bit more optimistic :) I'm off to the SFX weekend in Wales who la hoop. Am very excited and hoping I finish ny cosplay outfit before I go!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow everyone. Hope you have all had a great week xx

Good luck, folks! I'll be out tomorrow evening, so I'll be missing my regular weigh-in - I think I'll just leave it till the week after. Hopefully I can get 2lbs off then and finally get back to the weight I was before Christmas, lol! :D

Cant believe Friday has come around again so soon. Ive now had 4 weeks of 100% on plan, but for some reason not looking forward to WI tomorrow as feel sluggish & heavy. Im not able to be as energetic as I would like & have started physio & feel as tho Im falling to bits as have had to increase my painkillers!!! Im sure it gets worse before it gets better, but just feeling sorry for myself which I hate....arghhhhhh!!!!
Tomorrow is another day & I will get up in the morning feeling positive...sorry for the rant!!! :8855:

Cant believe Friday has come around again so soon. Ive now had 4 weeks of 100% on plan, but for some reason not looking forward to WI tomorrow as feel sluggish & heavy. Im not able to be as energetic as I would like & have started physio & feel as tho Im falling to bits as have had to increase my painkillers!!! Im sure it gets worse before it gets better, but just feeling sorry for myself which I hate....arghhhhhh!!!!
Tomorrow is another day & I will get up in the morning feeling positive...sorry for the rant!!! :8855:

Hope the scales show you the loss you deserve and that you feel better soon! xx

Back