Friday weighers

Good morning! I am really pleased as lost 4.5lbs this week :D

Good Luck to my fellow Friday WI, I will pop back later :)

Hi guys and gals, can I join you? Been doing sw from home on my own and changing to a Friday from a Manic Monday. This morning shows 12'10 , target at last ! Really going to need the advice and support of this forum as the hard work begins to keep at my own set target.

Hello Quins & welcome to the Friday Weighers.

Of course you're more than welcome here for your WI, but you may find if you're at target, you will get a lot of support & advice from the 'Maintainers' thread as well

As suspected a gain of 1lb!!! But still an average of 1.5lbs per week which is good for me.
I just knew it would happen this week as Im quite a slow loser & could just feel it. However, I cant blame the plan as Ive been 100% for 4 weeks, so the body is getting the blame.....not enough 'exercise', no * week for nearly 4 months & feel as tho I have a lot of fluid retention & not drinking enough water. Right, I need to up my gain.....not literally.....this week, get out walking with Charlie more (Retriever) :chores016: get some herbal water tabs, drink more water & be positive!!!

another new "loser" here..doing it from home and WI on fridays. 2lbs loss this week which makes 12 in all so far !

First week back at s.w since 7th November. And only put on 2lb :) very happy with that what with xmas and all! Moved to a Friday group now so look forward to hearing all about your weekly weighs ladies and gents :)
-x-

Well done everyone!! I'm away again so haven't been able to WI again... I've had a couple of rubbish days, and I've made the decision to lower my target by 2lbs, hoping this will get me back on the straight and narrow!! Wish me luck!!!

Sts this week :) Went out friday night, consumed far too msny WKD blues, 13 syns each!!!! Ooops! Back on it and hoping i can manage another STS on friday :) x

Hi to all the new people :) I wasn't able to weigh in last week as I was away... I'm not expecting a loss this week as Pontins is rubbish and the only food was a dodgy chip shop or an SFC....

Just wondering, I had been using the wii fit to weigh but I have just bought some mechanical scales. At first they did match up with what they were telling me, but the last couple of times they have differed. Which would you go with and stick with?

Thanks
KK

Hi to all the new people :) I wasn't able to weigh in last week as I was away... I'm not expecting a loss this week as Pontins is rubbish and the only food was a dodgy chip shop or an SFC....

Just wondering, I had been using the wii fit to weigh but I have just bought some mechanical scales. At first they did match up with what they were telling me, but the last couple of times they have differed. Which would you go with and stick with?

Thanks
KK

I wouldnt trust the wii ... I use the wii fit and the wii fit plus programme and they can weigh me differently on exactly the same day, same time ( well one after the other ) , same clothes, same surface the board is on etc :confused:

TBH I was really surprised when I first tried it, they were exact! I am thinking I'll stick to mechanical and get the other half to read it for me (see clearer and no cheating!)

I just realised I had all the things in my sig as the wrong week and hadn't updated in ages :-s oops

I wouldnt trust the wii ... I use the wii fit and the wii fit plus programme and they can weigh me differently on exactly the same day, same time ( well one after the other ) , same clothes, same surface the board is on etc :confused:

Funny enough, I did this with my digital scales last night. Weighed myself, then myself plus a big book (just to see how much is weighed), then myself again. Apparently lifting that book make me gain half a pound :)

Oh dear... I lowered my target this week in the hope of getting me on the straight and narrow... I have gained 2lbs :-( so I'm now 2 above my first target and 4 above my new target!!! Damn thorntons chocolates I should never have opened the box... I miscalculated the syns and have gone over by alot most says this week!!!

Good luck everyone!!! :)

Back