Friday weighers

Good Morning! I have lost 1lb this week, happy with that as had big losses in my first two weeks so expecting it to slow down. I have been 100% on the plan. Plus I didn't do any exercise this week due to back pain and I can really tell in myself! Good Luck to all for WI today.

Woohoo a 3lb loss for me making my total 11lb! God knows how after last weekend. Must be the 4 hours of jumping up and down to Craig Charles set.

Goodluck this morning ladies

Kk
Xx

STS :) xx

Unfortunately can't WI this mornin as away from home......having withdrawl symptoms! Will jump on those scales 1st thing tomorrow. Well done 2 all those losers/sts & tomorrow is a new day 2 any gainers!

B's lovely lady said:
Oh dear... I lowered my target this week in the hope of getting me on the straight and narrow... I have gained 2lbs :-( so I'm now 2 above my first target and 4 above my new target!!! Damn thorntons chocolates I should never have opened the box... I miscalculated the syns and have gone over by alot most says this week!!!

Good luck everyone!!! :)

Have u not been sat in a classroom tho BLB, being sedentary probably not helped! Bet those choices were gd tho.....new day tomorrow x

Yea...well done Chunky, how are finding it maintaining ?

Thanks Kim :) Maintaining seems easy lol. Its not from doing things properly though ha ha!
I feel in control now though. I went out friday and messed up a bit for a few days, got my head strait again and did some exercise and managed a STS! Im in no rush to lose anymore at the moment. Would like to maintain untill april, then lose in time for summer.....Then have a lovely summer shopping spree for clothes. My summer clothes from last year are sizes 18-20 lol. A little big now :D xx

chun-ky said:
Thanks Kim :) Maintaining seems easy lol. Its not from doing things properly though ha ha!
I feel in control now though. I went out friday and messed up a bit for a few days, got my head strait again and did some exercise and managed a STS! Im in no rush to lose anymore at the moment. Would like to maintain untill april, then lose in time for summer.....Then have a lovely summer shopping spree for clothes. My summer clothes from last year are sizes 18-20 lol. A little big now :D xx

Well done you, as I'm sure that's the secret...have a mini blowout but get straight back 2 plan! You will have great fun shopping 4 new summer clothes as from your avatar you look half the woman :) x

2.5lb off this week. :) Happy with that!
-x-

kim63 said:
Have u not been sat in a classroom tho BLB, being sedentary probably not helped! Bet those choices were gd tho.....new day tomorrow x

That's true I have been sat down for a week which is unlike me...but think that's an excuse! It's the choccies that did it!! As you say, new day! Thanks :)

woohoo another 2lbs off for me ...that makes the magic first stone ! And that's in a calendar month too :D

like most people I lost more in the first two weeks but if I can carry on at 2lbs a week for a while longer I'll be very happy!!

big grin here and congrats to everyone this week, no matter what the result we're all in this for the long game and have worked hard this week xxx

Well, 0.5lb off for me today! Am starting the 30 day Shred DVD today, not sure what it entails, but certainly need more exercise in my life until I can get back out on my bike, which hopefully will be soon!

Just wanted to say hello, I started back on the plan on Friday so will be weighing in on a Friday too! Decided to go it alone this time, have tried class and online and neither fit around other commitments really, so will really need all the support I can get hehe! Am determined to succeed this time and change my eating habits for good, got 5st 9lbs to lose, so fingers crossed for Friday x

Can I please join in with the Friday weigh ins. I am living overseas and could do with some support and encouragement with the weight loss, which has started this week. All be it that Valentines day is putting a spanner in the works1 But have a SW quiche cooking in the oven so right back on track tomorrow.

Just wanted to say hello, I started back on the plan on Friday so will be weighing in on a Friday too! Decided to go it alone this time, have tried class and online and neither fit around other commitments really, so will really need all the support I can get hehe! Am determined to succeed this time and change my eating habits for good, got 5st 9lbs to lose, so fingers crossed for Friday x

Welcome Andreasquires.......you will get all the advice etc on this site you need, its invaluable...so ask away

Back