Friday weighers

STS this week ?why......looking back thru my diary & how I generally felt this week, I havent been particularly hungry so haven't eaten as much as I normally would & not had my full quota of 15 syns daily. So note to self, eat more!

STS this week ?why......looking back thru my diary & how I generally felt this week, I havent been particularly hungry so haven't eaten as much as I normally would & not had my full quota of 15 syns daily. So note to self, eat more!

i think that must really make a difference as I lost really slowly while Ive been unwell and without an appetite. This past week Ive eaten more and lost more...plus I do drink lots of green tea which seems to work for some people? so, get eating! :D xx

Just a little half pound loss for me, going to up my water and green tea consumption this week! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I drank loads of green tea last week,, it is my usual tea but I'd had a few weeks where I've not had a good appetite and wasnt having tea either and my weight loss was really slow. Might be a coincidence but it might be green tea magic lol ...good luck for next week and the tea drinking! x

Hi all, is it ok if I join? I am new to Slimming World... Joined online about 6 weeks ago but only got round to starting 2 weeks ago. I have a lot of weight to lose, and always have had, but am now very keen to shed some pounds. There is no slimming world club anywhere near me (in the remote Scottish Highlands!) but I have already been finding a lot of help from just reading through these forums. I joined on a Friday so waiting for tomorrow for the second real weigh in.

Hi Skye...I'm jealous of you living in such a beautiful part of our country. I visited last summer and fell in love with the place!

good luck and welcome xx

piX128 said:
I drank loads of green tea last week,, it is my usual tea but I'd had a few weeks where I've not had a good appetite and wasnt having tea either and my weight loss was really slow. Might be a coincidence but it might be green tea magic lol ...good luck for next week and the tea drinking! x

Got to be worth a try :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lb gain for me this week :( Been totally off plan for 2 weeks. But looking forward into next week feeling positive after group! My first gain since restart. Hey ho. :)

-x-

piX128 said:
Hi Skye...I'm jealous of you living in such a beautiful part of our country. I visited last summer and fell in love with the place!

good luck and welcome xx

Ask Pix! I do live in an incredible place and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have one of the best jobs in the world - getting to show it off to people as a tour guide on a boat trip... Basically getting paid to be a tourist every day, so very happy :) And well done on your loss this week!

I'm very happy with the week. Lost 6.5lbs. Hopefully that means that next week I will hit the stone mark. Still seems like a million miles away from being anything near healthy but very pleased and young to look at 'the big picture' and not just get impatient and give up because of results not being instantaneous - that has always been my problem in the past. Well done to all who have had a good week and, to the rest, let's keep our eyes on that bigger picture and keep pressing on.

Thank you for letting me stay :)
Well done to everyone this week! xx

Thats brilliant news Chunky as I know you were a bit nervous about going, you should be well proud of yourself :)
How do you feel about loosing another stone, or does it help you have a goal to aim for?
Doesnt matter what day you weigh, you must still post on the 'friday weighers'.....well done x

Thanks Kim :) I am soo glad i got my head together and went! It was really nice, lovely chatty people, not scary at all lol.
I am worried about losing another stone! No idea if its possible lol. I was 11 stone at 11! (I was 5ft 7inches though) And im aiming for just under that! Eeekkk.....
I am hoping its easier to stay on track as i now have someone keeping an eye on me! No more naughty friday pig outs lol. xx

chun-ky said:
Thanks Kim :) I am soo glad i got my head together and went! It was really nice, lovely chatty people, not scary at all lol.
I am worried about losing another stone! No idea if its possible lol. I was 11 stone at 11! (I was 5ft 7inches though) And im aiming for just under that! Eeekkk.....
I am hoping its easier to stay on track as i now have someone keeping an eye on me! No more naughty friday pig outs lol. xx

I'm sure you will do brilliantly as you have proved so far! That last bit is always the hardest but at least you will have the support at group & here of course x

Spek79 said:
Hi ladies. Good first official week lost around 5 lbs.

Oops sent too soon. Might be less as I had fewer clothes on than last time, and dial on scales is tiny. Chuffed though - as long as the numbers are going down then I'm happy. X

Back