Friday weighers

-1.5 this week :) xx

Thanks Kim :) The class is good! I enjoy going :) Feel much more positive now! Back to enjoying the plan too! xxx

Thanks Taniau :) Fingers crossed the last bit comes off easy lol. Im really trying....no more naughty pig outs for me!!! xxx

Morning all! Well WI day is here again- I lost 0.5lb this week, it was my birthday last weekend so there were a few treats in there so to get a loss is pleasing. Good Luck all :)

I'm v happy with a sts. Been moving and painting, but also due to living between 2 places and having no fridge freezer at one place, I've had 2 take aways.

When I move I'm going to have to start biking again so hopefully that will help :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done everyone, and good luck to all still to weigh! 1.5 lb down :) very pleased with that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5lbs off this week - i got the 2 stone award, yay! I am gobsmacked!!! I was so upset last week when i put on half a lb (first gain!) and been on and off plan all week, so amazed i lost anything this week! So this week i will be extra good, i promise!!! Good luck for this week everyone xxx

Up a pound for me too, which is actually a lot better than the start of the week. There was too much good food, too much bad food and too many drinks :)

Here's to the start of a brand new week!

Up a pound for me too, which is actually a lot better than the start of the week. There was too much good food, too much bad food and too many drinks :)

Here's to the start of a brand new week!

Ditto lol! We gotta live tho & whats a pound pah!!!

Well done everyone! Sure the gains will be off by next week :) Hope you all have a great week xxx

I lost a pound but kind of sickened by that as I had a sneaky weigh on Monday and had already lost 2 pounds, so I guess the later part of the week must have gone badly! Not helped by giving in to a chocolate binge last night. Oh dear. Still, another week. Just annoying that the hard work seems to have gone to waste (or to 'waist')

hello all, i've not been able to get on for the last 2 weeks :eek:( but managed to sneak on at work today! 1st week i missed on here i lost 1lb :eek:) and the 2nd i lost 4lb :eek:) a total of 8lb so i'm very pleased, will be happy to stay the same this friday as 4lb in one week was alot. well done all and have a good week x

elfie369 said:
hello all, i've not been able to get on for the last 2 weeks :eek:( but managed to sneak on at work today! 1st week i missed on here i lost 1lb :eek:) and the 2nd i lost 4lb :eek:) a total of 8lb so i'm very pleased, will be happy to stay the same this friday as 4lb in one week was alot. well done all and have a good week x

Great going elfie!

Back