Friday weighers

elfie369 said:
hello all, i've not been able to get on for the last 2 weeks :eek:( but managed to sneak on at work today! 1st week i missed on here i lost 1lb :eek:) and the 2nd i lost 4lb :eek:) a total of 8lb so i'm very pleased, will be happy to stay the same this friday as 4lb in one week was alot. well done all and have a good week x

Great loss well done. Here's hoping Friday is kind to us this week!!!

-1.5 :) Good luck to all of you for tomorrow! xxx

Yey, well done Chunky another great loss. Its obviously paying off you going to class :happy096: x

Thanks Kim :) It is keeping me on track!! Did have a chinese last night though! Was within syns untill i ate some chips and a crunchie :rolleyes: Not as bad as my previous binges lol. 7 full days of good food and being on plan now so fingers crossed i gat another lb off next week :) xx

chun-ky said:
Thanks Kim :) It is keeping me on track!! Did have a chinese last night though! Was within syns untill i ate some chips and a crunchie :rolleyes: Not as bad as my previous binges lol. 7 full days of good food and being on plan now so fingers crossed i gat another lb off next week :) xx

That goes to show what staying on plan the majority of times does! X

Morning all! Hope the weight loss fairy has visited you all this week.

I lost 3lbs yippee! Really pleased after a couple of weeks of slower losses.

I think its supposed to be the last of the sunny/warm weather today so I am hoping to enjoy some (half day leave at work). Have a great weekend everyone.

Morning Friday Weighers. Glad to see our stats are back & that our weights are in stones & pounds!
I've lost 2lbs this morning, pleased with that.
Good luck to you all today x

much to my surprise ( especially as my scales were showing a 3lb gain on monday! ) I've lost another pound which means Ive reached my stone and a half :)

I've been a bit frustrated that for at least 4 out of the 10/11 weeks so far I've been chasing a few pounds up and down between weigh ins, and if I'd just been losing those few pounds i'd be closer to 2 stone loss by now. But then I realised that,even though thats true, it actually gives me confidence that if I do have a blip then I can deal with it. In the past I'd have given up at a point like that. And just over a stone and a half loss in that time isnt too shabby is it !

two weeks ahead with my boys home - the next challenge!!

thanks for all the fab support xx

much to my surprise ( especially as my scales were showing a 3lb gain on monday! ) I've lost another pound which means Ive reached my stone and a half :)

I've been a bit frustrated that for at least 4 out of the 10/11 weeks so far I've been chasing a few pounds up and down between weigh ins, and if I'd just been losing those few pounds i'd be closer to 2 stone loss by now. But then I realised that,even though thats true, it actually gives me confidence that if I do have a blip then I can deal with it. In the past I'd have given up at a point like that. And just over a stone and a half loss in that time isnt too shabby is it !

two weeks ahead with my boys home - the next challenge!!

thanks for all the fab support xx

Well done Pix. Every couple of weeks I have a day off plan, as DH & I will go out for a drink & eats. I dont flexi-syn, I just have a day off plan & then get back on it straight away the next day. I could/would never be angelic as I love to go out with DH & we love food & drink. It will make my losses slower, but I intend this to be a lifestyle change. Also, I dont want SW to be an obsession the rest of my life, I want to enjoy it, so if that means the occasional night out, I'll go out. Im not in my 20's where I want to go out every thurs-saturday (Iwish!), so the odd one wont hurt!!!
Sorry Im rambling on. Enjoy the holidays x

Can I join with the Friday weighers - well STS for me had a really good week too I just hope it will give me a better loss next week

Well done to everyone else who lost today!

Can I join with the Friday weighers - well STS for me had a really good week too I just hope it will give me a better loss next week

Well done to everyone else who lost today!

Hello & welcome Loveheart (pretty avatar). There are loads of reasons why we STS, unfortunately its just the way it goes, but just hang on in there & look at the bigger picture & you will get there x

kim63 said:
Hello & welcome Loveheart (pretty avatar). There are loads of reasons why we STS, unfortunately its just the way it goes, but just hang on in there & look at the bigger picture & you will get there x

Thankyou , I know it does get to points like that I have lost a stone up untill now so I expect your body has to catch up, can't help feeling disappointed! I will keep going :)

Thankyou , I know it does get to points like that I have lost a stone up untill now so I expect your body has to catch up, can't help feeling disappointed! I will keep going :)

Try not to feel like that, I know its hard, but if you're focused & motivated you will get there. Have you got much more to lose?

1.5 off today :) well done everyone so far! X

kim63 said:
Try not to feel like that, I know its hard, but if you're focused & motivated you will get there. Have you got much more to lose?

Thanks I'll try not too :) 1 stone 7lb to get to my target of 10 stone 10lb I've never managed to get there or even get into the 11s so this time just feels like I'm in the zone if u know what I mean so I'm not in a rush just excited to do it!

Thanks I'll try not too :) 1 stone 7lb to get to my target of 10 stone 10lb I've never managed to get there or even get into the 11s so this time just feels like I'm in the zone if u know what I mean so I'm not in a rush just excited to do it!

Sadly, losing weight does take time...it goes on quick enough tho!!!

kim63 said:
Sadly, losing weight does take time...it goes on quick enough tho!!!

Yep your too right! I'm here for the long run anyway so i don't mind! How have you done? I can't see your profile as havnt had enough posts yet! Xx

Yep your too right! I'm here for the long run anyway so i don't mind! How have you done? I can't see your profile as havnt had enough posts yet! Xx

This is my second time! Got to my target of 8st 7lbs last summer, but unfortunately needed a disc removed from my neck (2nd time!) & lost the plot a bit & put on 2 stone....hence Im back here again! Its certainly coming off a lot slower than it went on lol! It took me 38 weeks to lose 38lbs last year, so Im going with that again this time, aiming for 28lbs in 28 weeks......I have to be realistic, as I do like a night out every now & then which probably hinders my losses, but thats just how I like to do it.....off plan for a day (about every 2 weeks), but then straight back on it!

5.5lbs lost this week, omigod!!!! xxx

Back