Friday weighers

sorry in my excitement i forgot to add - well done everyone, fantastic work xxx

kim63 said:
This is my second time! Got to my target of 8st 7lbs last summer, but unfortunately needed a disc removed from my neck (2nd time!) & lost the plot a bit & put on 2 stone....hence Im back here again! Its certainly coming off a lot slower than it went on lol! It took me 38 weeks to lose 38lbs last year, so Im going with that again this time, aiming for 28lbs in 28 weeks......I have to be realistic, as I do like a night out every now & then which probably hinders my losses, but thats just how I like to do it.....off plan for a day (about every 2 weeks), but then straight back on it!

Ouch on the disc in your neck! Hope it's okay now! Well you done it before you can do it again! Yeah I aim for 1lb a week too it builds up quickly! I'm the same as you I like an evening off now and again I usually syn it and try and cut down after that usually helps! Xx

I'm a STS again, which I'm more than happy with. Am still inbetween flat and house, won't be in properly for another 3 weeks.

Well done Pix. Every couple of weeks I have a day off plan, as DH & I will go out for a drink & eats. I dont flexi-syn, I just have a day off plan & then get back on it straight away the next day. I could/would never be angelic as I love to go out with DH & we love food & drink. It will make my losses slower, but I intend this to be a lifestyle change. Also, I dont want SW to be an obsession the rest of my life, I want to enjoy it, so if that means the occasional night out, I'll go out. Im not in my 20's where I want to go out every thurs-saturday (Iwish!), so the odd one wont hurt!!!
Sorry Im rambling on. Enjoy the holidays x

thanks Kim xx

-2.5 :) soooo happy with that! Good luck for friday everyone xxx

chun-ky said:
-2.5 :) soooo happy with that! Good luck for friday everyone xxx

That's brilliant Chunky, you are doing incredibly well. How much more to go as can't see stats as on phone in bed...how romantic am I! X

Dont the weeks roll by quickly! I have 1.7lbs to reach my Club 10, so fingers crossed for tomorrow! I had a bit of a naughty off plan day last Friday, so I've had a word with the Weightloss Fairy & lets hope she sprinkles her dust very generously over us all tomorrow lol! x

kim63 said:
Dont the weeks roll by quickly! I have 1.7lbs to reach my Club 10, so fingers crossed for tomorrow! I had a bit of a naughty off plan day last Friday, so I've had a word with the Weightloss Fairy & lets hope she sprinkles her dust very generously over us all tomorrow lol! x

I want some magical dust too please :-D x

That's brilliant Chunky, you are doing incredibly well. How much more to go as can't see stats as on phone in bed...how romantic am I! X

8.5lb :) Not alot, think its gonna be a slog but as long as it goes eventualy! Thanks Kim xx

Good luck everyone who is weighing today!! xx

1.5lbs off for me :D really pleased, so close to my 2 stone award! Although it is Easter weekend therefore some chocolate will just have to be consumed LOL.

Good Luck to you all for WI today x x

Im a happy Easter bunny today.......I lost 2lbs, Im just over halfway, I got my Club 10 & Im now in the 'healthy' BMI range (just!) not the 'overweight' catagory!!!
Good luck today to all Friday Weighers x

1.5lbs off today, happy!!! :D
Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

Back