Friday weighers

STS :( Ah well better than a gain! xx

Not holding my breathe for tomorrow after a bit of a naughty weekend with wine & chocolate & * week looming, so definetely need the weightloss fairy! x

Thanks Kim :)

Good luck to everyone for weigh in tomorrow xx

Hey! You all seem to be doing really well! I didn't get chance to weigh in last week but for me the past 2 weeks I'm +4lb. Which is disappointing. I'm blaming the floor change, tile to lino ;-) will be back on it from Monday.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Lost 1.5lb this week only half a lb till next stone! Although I weighed in at my mums today so the scales may be different but did it at the same and what not

1lb gain but was expecting many more :) 3 day eating fest over Easter so very lucky with thy result! Congrats to anyone already weighed in and good luck to everyone else. If you get a gain don't worry it was Easter how were we meant to avoid all those eggs ;-) x

Ooopsie, not a good week for some of us, but well done to those who lost or STS! 2.5lbs gain for me but its *week & blow up, so not a concern! So come on girls we can claw it back for next week! x

+1 this week! Damn birthday cake :) Ah well, back on it now! Goodluck for tomorrow everyone xx

Back