Friday weighers

Morning and good luck to all for today's WI!

1.5lb loss for me and my two stone award today :). Really pleased as that was my target for my holiday and I still have three weeks to go so time to try to loose more weight. Happy Friday everyone.

-1lb for me today! Not much but at least its going in the right direction ;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

having been away over easter and generally fannying about I weighed in on monday (return from hols) with 1.5lbs loss but nothing more today. Still pleased with 1.5 off over the fortnight. especially as I was not in control of what was available to eat, and having a bad flare up of a medical condition too. Slow and steady is definitely going to be my style, I can see !! The 11's are in sniffing distance too now :D

well done everyone this week xx

Well I stayed the same this morning but I'm moreee than happy with that!!

I lost 3.5lb last week and I was I'll that week not eating much so I thought this week back to eating I might gain but stuck to the plan and stayed the same which I think is good, meant it wasn't a fluke and I'm still in the 11s! :)

1lb off taking me to where I was 2 weeks ago! X

nik86 said:
Morning and good luck to all for today's WI!

1.5lb loss for me and my two stone award today :). Really pleased as that was my target for my holiday and I still have three weeks to go so time to try to loose more weight. Happy Friday everyone.

Well done Nik... I also reached my 2 stone loss today with 2.5 lbs lost. Great feeling.

Wowee I only hope I can do as well as you all seem to have. My weigh-in is Friday too - my first will be the coming week because I've only just started. I have a long weigh (!!) to go lol. Will update on the day. Happy slimming everyone xxx

wow,well done skye and Nik on your 2 stone mark !! gives me encouragement to keep going through the patches when I seem to stall.

glad to see im not the only one though, i love the 2 up 2 down description!

well done everyone and hi to the new joiners xx

-3lb :) Good luck for friday girls xx

Whoop whoop! That's a massive loss Chunky, how did you manage that? X

Thanks Kim, sooo pleased! Glad i got the birthday gain off :) Dont know how to be honest! I did a whole week of EE and didnt walk much because of all the rain! I did ban bananas all week though! Always have a banana for breakfast but decided to have an apple instead lol....maybe it was that?!! xxx

Thank crunchy its Friday! Its been one of those weeks. Hope the weight loss fairy has been visiting you all this week. I lost 1lb so really happy :). Good Luck to all for WI today.

2lbs lost this week which takes me into the 11's and over half way to target .... very pleased!!!!

good luck everyone xx

Well done on the losses today ladies & good luck to those who've yet to weigh.

I made an executive decision early on in the week that I would weigh every 2 weeks from now on & stop the weekly drinkies, as I think its not doing me any favours at all as my weight is yo-yo'ing up & down. Im comparing my weight loss to last year when I got to target & could have weekly, & sometimes more, drinkies, but Im still off work & obviously not so active! So, something had to give.....so no more wine unless a special occasion. Its not just the wine, its the munchies the next day, as I tend to lose if I just drink wine weirdly!!!
Im trying a Green week, as Im normally a Red day girl, to see if that helps as well! Im feeling slimmer & my measurements are going in the right direction, as I do get out & exercise as much as I can...very neck dependant (have had 2 surgeries on it!)

Sorry for waffling on....hope you are all well & keep up with the losses x

I think that's a good decision Kim. It's so hard not to compare how you lost weight before, but I seem to remember you were cycling soooo much! You can't do that now so don't worry, it will maybe just come off a little slower. I'm very impressed with limiting the wine - its so tough to do!! :)

I'm on holiday ( just about to leave) am very scared of weighing in tomorrow!!! Although we've had a fantastic time I have eaten soooo much!!! I'm actually looking forward to eating healthily tomorrow!!! :) xx

Back