Friday weighers

I think that's a good decision Kim. It's so hard not to compare how you lost weight before, but I seem to remember you were cycling soooo much! You can't do that now so don't worry, it will maybe just come off a little slower. I'm very impressed with limiting the wine - its so tough to do!! :)

I'm on holiday ( just about to leave) am very scared of weighing in tomorrow!!! Although we've had a fantastic time I have eaten soooo much!!! I'm actually looking forward to eating healthily tomorrow!!! :) xx

Thanks BLB, your right about not comparing but its difficult not to & this time last year I was doing so much cycling & now I cant......plus the bloomin weather isn't helping grrrrr!
Ooh, where did you go on holiday anywhere nice? Good for you tho, wanting to get back to eating healthily as its too easy not to! x

Tenerife, it's been lovely but lots of 3 course meals (4 courses last night at a beautiful restaurant!!!) my jeans are so tight - eeeek!! Looking forward to getting to tescos and getting lots of healthy food in!!!

Your doing really well anyway!! :) and your always so supportive to all of us, make sure your here even on your weeks of not weighing in ;-) x

Thanks BLB.
That 'bloat' will come off in no time & thats what holidays are for. Glad you had a lovely time.
I'll be here every week, no worries there, as I love to see how well everyone's getting on x

Can I join in? Have been doing sw at home since jan, and on my scales i'd lost nearly 2st to get to 10st dead on. My first WI at group was last week - 10st5lb starting point. WI today - 2.5lb off!! Yipee! Even after a hefty 70 syn blow out at the weekend on chinese and homemade millionaire's shortbread! Good luck to everyone else for tjeir WIs today x

Can I join in? Have been doing sw at home since jan, and on my scales i'd lost nearly 2st to get to 10st dead on. My first WI at group was last week - 10st5lb starting point. WI today - 2.5lb off!! Yipee! Even after a hefty 70 syn blow out at the weekend on chinese and homemade millionaire's shortbread! Good luck to everyone else for tjeir WIs today x

Hi there. Welcome & well done on your weight loss so far. x

Hi everyone, I only started a week ago and I've been following the EE plan and was very pleased to have weighed in at 5lb less today!!I have found it incredibly 'easy' to follow and really hope and hope I can keep it up. I know I won't lose that much every week, but it's just the start I need. Good luck to everyone on their weigh-in's today XXX

hi Kim, it sounds a good decision for you ... its really hard when you cant exercise like you used to and things seem to shift so much more slowly. I think i'vejust accepted thats how it will be, esp on weeks when Im less mobile, and looking fortnightly or even monthly at losses makes me more able to see the trend is still downwards.

stay tucked up and warm away from all this rain too !! M xx

Well done everyone on their losses!

I lost 1.5 this week! Wooo! Thought I was gonna stay the same ...AGAIN! seemed like my body didn't wanna shift but it did wooo all together 1&half stone now! 1 stone to go!

Good job everyone! And Hello to all the new faces :)

My week wasn't as good, 1 pound up. Which isn't too bad for how many "extras" I ate over the weekend. On the good side, my belt is much looser this week, so something positive is happening with the workouts :)

Good job everyone! And Hello to all the new faces :)

My week wasn't as good, 1 pound up. Which isn't too bad for how many "extras" I ate over the weekend. On the good side, my belt is much looser this week, so something positive is happening with the workouts :)

thats great, i find the same thing on some of my slower weeks. I might not see the pounds going but i can see the shape changing! great stuff! x

- 0.5 this week! Guess i couldnt expect more after 3 last week!! Better off than on though :)

chun-ky said:
- 0.5 this week! Guess i couldnt expect more after 3 last week!! Better off than on though :)

Wow! 0.5lbs is a brilliant loss, as I would kill for that lol! Well done Chunky & you're so near to target x

Hi I am Colette can I join up here I weigh on a Friday morning, well thats the plan anyway but the scales can sometimes not be my friend, dont know if I have water retention but I have pcos xx

fatgottago said:
Hi I am Colette can I join up here I weigh on a Friday morning, well thats the plan anyway but the scales can sometimes not be my friend, dont know if I have water retention but I have pcos xx

Hi there Colette. I'm with you there as I hate the scales as well & am now doing WI every 2 weeks! Sorry cant comment about Pcos but I know there are lots of threads on that condition that you can read. Good luck with your weightloss

Aw thanks kim63, yes fortnightly would be good for me too, dont know why that happens with the scales but its the main reason apart from price that I dont go to a sw class and do it online instead, but as long as the weight goes bit by bit I am happy. lol x

2lb off for me today. Weighed in a day early as away for the night. Hope you all have good losses tomorrow x

Aw great loss there, I am so scared about tomorrow, I only been doing it since monday but I want Friday to be my weigh day so I am weighing early too xx

Well done Kim and best wishes to all of you weighing in today. I've lost 2lbs - so half a stone in all. Am dead pleased with that and today I change from EE to Red and Green days. Long may the weight loss continue!

Back