Friday weighers

Aw great well done, it appears I have lost too, its either 2 or 3 lbs not sure, probs 2lbs, I dont like to overestimate with weight lol, I can never read those scales, and when I had digital they were wrong, its weird, may try digital again at some point? x

Yeah I am a slow loser of weight lol, but I just have to have some chocolate or something at the weekend that helps me stay on track during the week and even if I lose 0.5lb-1lb a week then I am happy as I know this time next year that will be massive lol xx

Lost 4lbs this week. Am really pleased as have bought a bike and have been trying to get out on it for 2 or 3 miles mostd days so seems to be helping at the moment.

late updating this week as I was away and didnt weigh til Saturday morning ... just a pound off for me, but Im pleased Ive stayed in the 11's :)

well done everyone, and see you again in a few days ! xx

Been away too, and only 0.5lb off for me this week. Can't quite understand it as the previous week wasn't as good and I lost 2.5lb! Fingers crossed this week is better as I have been 100% so far xx

docmurphy said:
Been away too, and only 0.5lb off for me this week. Can't quite understand it as the previous week wasn't as good and I lost 2.5lb! Fingers crossed this week is better as I have been 100% so far xx

Nowt stranger than our bodies, we just have to go with the flow so to speak! Try looking at your losses over a month as it can look better lol!

docmurphy said:

P.S. Well done on the loss

Thanks xx I feel like i'm not losing at the moment, but it is slowly shifting.....looking at monthly losses may be the way to go :)

-0.5 again this week! I have also decided to set my target at 11 stone 2lb. so 2lb to go!!
My target weight is somthing i have struggled to think about! My original target was 11 stone 11, then i wanted to be 11 stone 5, then decided when i joined a class to lower it to 10 stone 12.5! LOL. All over the place! But i feel i am nearly done with the weight loss. I am happy with how i am now!
Had a chat with my consultant and feel 11.2 is right for me....right now!!! I think its maintainable, and the most important think for me now is not gaining all the weight back!!!
Sorry for rambling :)
Hope everyone has had a good week, good luck for tomorrow xxx

-0.5 again this week! I have also decided to set my target at 11 stone 2lb. so 2lb to go!!
My target weight is somthing i have struggled to think about! My original target was 11 stone 11, then i wanted to be 11 stone 5, then decided when i joined a class to lower it to 10 stone 12.5! LOL. All over the place! But i feel i am nearly done with the weight loss. I am happy with how i am now!
Had a chat with my consultant and feel 11.2 is right for me....right now!!! I think its maintainable, and the most important think for me now is not gaining all the weight back!!!
Sorry for rambling :)
Hope everyone has had a good week, good luck for tomorrow xxx

Well done Chunky with your amazing weight loss, you & your family must be so proud! Maintaining seems to be the difficult bit from what I read around on here, so wish you lots of luck with that in 2lbs time! x

maybe I will just weight next week and not tomorrow? I wana weigh but I am fed up feeling disheartened! I know sw workd but I am not getting alot exercise xx

Thanks Kim :) xx

Morning everyone. Lost 1lb this week, I was a tad disappointed but have to remind myself, it's in the right direction!! For whatever reason, I weighed myself on Tues and the scales said I had lost 3lb!! So was expecting big things today, seems I just set myself up for a disappointment. Will not be prematurely weighing myself again, lol. Good luck to all weighers today - and remind yourself, a loss is a loss no matter how small. xxx

Up one (and a bit) this week. boo. Looks like the up-one-week, down-one-week continues...which is okay as long as the ups aren't more than the downs!

Good luck to everyone on their WI!

10st dead on today, so 2lb loss today. Happy as it was more than my disappointing 0.5lb last week x Hope all your WIs went well, or at least as expected x

Back