Friday weighers

AAArrgghhh...help! Ive lost the plot!! No weigh in this week as i couldnt make it to class :( I knew i wouldnt be able to make it last week and have literaly had the whole week ''off plan''! I was sooo happy to set my target and have a goal, and so close to it! I honestly feel as if i have gained every pound back!! My clothes feel tight and my belly is so uncomfortable....Why why why!!! Every day ive woke up with a plan, determined to be good...then i just cant seem to resist ANY temptation!! So mad with myself!
Well tomorrow is a new day! I have my meals ready and am going for a nice long walk in the morning!! I have 1 week till weigh in and im gonna try my hardest to get away with just a small gain!! Fingers crossed!!
Good luck to you all for fridays weigh in. I hope you have all had a great week xxx

chun-ky said:
AAArrgghhh...help! Ive lost the plot!! No weigh in this week as i couldnt make it to class :( I knew i wouldnt be able to make it last week and have literaly had the whole week ''off plan''! I was sooo happy to set my target and have a goal, and so close to it! I honestly feel as if i have gained every pound back!! My clothes feel tight and my belly is so uncomfortable....Why why why!!! Every day ive woke up with a plan, determined to be good...then i just cant seem to resist ANY temptation!! So mad with myself!
Well tomorrow is a new day! I have my meals ready and am going for a nice long walk in the morning!! I have 1 week till weigh in and im gonna try my hardest to get away with just a small gain!! Fingers crossed!!
Good luck to you all for fridays weigh in. I hope you have all had a great week xxx

IT DOESN'T MATTER! That's where we all go wrong by berating ourselves! What's done is done, did you enjoy being off plan? So what it may take you a few more weeks longer to get to target, but in the long scheme of things does it really matter....NO! We're all in it for the long haul & you & us will have days or weeks like that, but its recognising that & getting straight back on plan which you're doing! Go back to basics & look at it with fresh eyes as we can all get a bit flippant with the plan.....write a diary, try new meals etc etc.
Don't let it get you down Chunky as its not worth the agony of it all. Lifes for living & we all have to let go every now & then......here endeth the lesson! Xx

Well said Kim :) I realized this week that I've totally been ignoring eating until satisfied and I fell back into the trap of eating until my plate was empty.

I also ate everything in sight Chunky, so I know what you're talking about. Getting close to goal seems to make everything more difficult, but you can do it!

Thanks Kim...you have made me feel much better :)
Taniau it really does get more difficult as you get closer!!
Well, today as been good :) Have enjoyed my meals and my lovely walk and feel 100% back on track!

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Right then Friday Weighers, if we all send out happy vibes to the weightloss fairy, surely she will sprinkle her special fairy weightloss dust....pretty please!
Goodluck tomorrow girls x

kim63 said:
Right then Friday Weighers, if we all send out happy vibes to the weightloss fairy, surely she will sprinkle her special fairy weightloss dust....pretty please!
Goodluck tomorrow girls x

thank u and right back at you!!

am i alone in that the night before wi i just want to stuff my face? im starving

Chunky, I am in the same situation this week. Last week was a useless week and gained and have been even worse this week. Struggling to remotivatemmyself to get back on track! I hope your week continues well!

Chunky we're all human and we all do it - the most important thing is you don't give up - so well done on getting back on plan - don't cut back too much - I did this after a binge and ended up only losing 1/2 lb and felt even worse than i did after the binge! I must admit I very nearly haven't made it to class today as I dont drive and my SW buddy has to work but I have have juggled things around and my stepdad is taking me

IT DOESN'T MATTER! That's where we all go wrong by berating ourselves! What's done is done, did you enjoy being off plan? So what it may take you a few more weeks longer to get to target, but in the long scheme of things does it really matter....NO! We're all in it for the long haul & you & us will have days or weeks like that, but its recognising that & getting straight back on plan which you're doing! Go back to basics & look at it with fresh eyes as we can all get a bit flippant with the plan.....write a diary, try new meals etc etc.
Don't let it get you down Chunky as its not worth the agony of it all. Lifes for living & we all have to let go every now & then......here endeth the lesson! Xx
Kim that is perfectly written and best lesson I have heard - am gonna copy and paste into my diary if that's ok?

Well said Kim :) I realized this week that I've totally been ignoring eating until satisfied and I fell back into the trap of eating until my plate was empty.

I also ate everything in sight Chunky, so I know what you're talking about. Getting close to goal seems to make everything more difficult, but you can do it!
Taniau - have you thought about using smaller plates - that's one of the first things I did when I bought new crockery and realised they were 3" bigger and plate your superfree first before you put the good stuff on!

Thanks Kim...you have made me feel much better :)
Taniau it really does get more difficult as you get closer!!
Well, today as been good :) Have enjoyed my meals and my lovely walk and feel 100% back on track!

Good luck for tomorrow xxx
Well done Chun-ky, I think Kim made us feel all so much better, glad you are feeling positive and 100% onboardx

Have some hot choccie & go to bed! X
Kim - I had a big glass of cream soda and fell asleep!

Chunky, I am in the same situation this week. Last week was a useless week and gained and have been even worse this week. Struggling to remotivatemmyself to get back on track! I hope your week continues well!
SkyeGospel - take Kim's advice above and go back to basics - we all fall down, its the getting back up thats important, good luck x
Nope. Not alone :)

I don't think I've stopped eating all day.
Hi Taniau - odd isn't it - I am sure its because I was home yesterday - saying that I did skip breakfast (without meaning to!)

GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN LADIES !!!! Look forward to reading your results later

Chunky we're all human and we all do it - the most important thing is you don't give up - so well done on getting back on plan - don't cut back too much - I did this after a binge and ended up only losing 1/2 lb and felt even worse than i did after the binge! I must admit I very nearly haven't made it to class today as I dont drive and my SW buddy has to work but I have have juggled things around and my stepdad is taking me

Kim that is perfectly written and best lesson I have heard - am gonna copy and paste into my diary if that's ok?

Taniau - have you thought about using smaller plates - that's one of the first things I did when I bought new crockery and realised they were 3" bigger and plate your superfree first before you put the good stuff on!

Well done Chun-ky, I think Kim made us feel all so much better, glad you are feeling positive and 100% onboardx

Kim - I had a big glass of cream soda and fell asleep!

SkyeGospel - take Kim's advice above and go back to basics - we all fall down, its the getting back up thats important, good luck x

Hi Taniau - odd isn't it - I am sure its because I was home yesterday - saying that I did skip breakfast (without meaning to!)

GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN LADIES !!!! Look forward to reading your results later

Thank you Donna, you're very complementary & of course you can use my quote.....never been 'famous' before LOL! x

2lb off for me today. Very happy with that & thats 4lb in 4 weeks which is a miracle as I'd hit a plateaux. But even better I've lost 53cm's in total since starting in January, which just proves how important it is to measure & not throw all our eggs in one basket with the scales! Hopefully, Im on a roll now as Im back to my cycling & that should speed things up a bit!

Good losses so far & good luck to the rest of you xx

For dinner most of the time I use a side plate, but recently I haven't been doing it 100% of the time. So that may be one thing to look at. This week was rough because I was at a convention and had to buy food and try and stay away from coffee break goodies and networking appetizers.

Oh dear no smiles from me today. I've had a very bad week and put 2lbs on! All my own fault of course. Now this morning, I've started afresh and will just put it all behind me. That'll teach me lol.

Am completely amazed that I lost 3lbs this week... Had a terrible week diet-wise but probably did a fair bit of exercise so that must have made the difference. Very happy as I put on a pound last week.

Back