Friday weighers

SkyeGospel said:
Am completely amazed that I lost 3lbs this week... Had a terrible week diet-wise but probably did a fair bit of exercise so that must have made the difference. Very happy as I put on a pound last week.

I have lost only a half pound too this week. It's star week for me this week, so I am feeling very blimp-like, so 0.5lb felt like a miracle! I think I am pleased as just that half has taken me into single figures - I am officially in the 9s!! I think I was about 16 when I was last here so it feels good.

There have been some very constructive posts here recently, so thanks to all for being so inspirational. We all fall down at some point, and it is so important to have someone to give us a helping hand back up xx

Thank you Kim for your sprinkling of weight loss dust as it worked for me.:)

I needed to lose 1/2 lb for my half stone but lost 1.5 lbs so chuffed to bits. That's 8lbs in 4 weeks for me. Whoo hoo. :)
(Long way to go still though)

X

Please can I join

Hi I joined slimming world 9 years ago and lost 6 1/2 stone in 18 months. I stopped going 3 years ago and have started to slip. I weigh at home on a friday and started following the plan again on monday. I lost 2lbs when i weighed myself yesterday and would like to lose around 1 1/2 to 2 stones. I would love to join in with all of you as its nice to have people who are in the same boat.

Welcome Kim

Loving this site & especially this thread. it's like being at Friday class & getting encouragement from all the other slimmers. I love seeing what other people have lost, although invariably its going to be a lot more than me. Lol. That's ok though as long as I'm losing too. :)

Good luck & look forward to reading your progress. Won't be around for next 2 weeks as on holiday but will be spending hours catching up when I get back. :)

Hope you have a great holiday :) and I look forward to sharing my journey with all of you and following each of your journeys.

I'm starting up SW again from home and going to set my WI as Fridays. I didn't want to wait until this Friday to start though so I've done my 1st WI today and having a shorter week to see how I go! Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Only just seen this thread, I weigh in at home on a friday. This is my fourth week on SW, I've lost 5.5lbs so far-lost 4lbs in my first week, sts second week and lost 1.5lbs last week

Hello Chloe & welcome. Well done on your loss so far & you're in the best place on Mini's to get lots of inspiration & advice x

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Thank you, only lost 1.5lb in the past 2 weeks so i hope things pick up a bit soon!

What is your weight & height as on phone so can't see stats? Have you much to lose? 1.5lbs is good for 2 weeks so stay encouraged as everyone loses at different rates especially us girls! Is this your first time on SW?

Hi everyone iv been doing SW for 3 weeks and have lost 12.5lbs so far :)

i get weighed most fridays but i am a nurse so sometimes have to work, then ill go to another class.

Im new to this site but its so brilliant all the ideas and inspiration you get from here!

Im aiming for 2.5 this week so i get my 1stone award!! Xx

Wow you are doing brilliantly. Keep up the good work. We all lose weight at different rates but as long as it comes off in the end it's all good.

laurajm28 said:
Hi everyone iv been doing SW for 3 weeks and have lost 12.5lbs so far :)

i get weighed most fridays but i am a nurse so sometimes have to work, then ill go to another class.

Im new to this site but its so brilliant all the ideas and inspiration you get from here!

Im aiming for 2.5 this week so i get my 1stone award!! Xx

Hi Laura. I'm a nurse as well! Well done on your loss so far & MM is a great site

I know i love this site already cant keep off it! Thanks i hope you are doing well too. Im off to bed now night shifts :( night all x

+1 this week. Very determined now to shift this last few lb and get to target!! Good lck for tomorrow guys xxxx

+1 this week. Very determined now to shift this last few lb and get to target!! Good lck for tomorrow guys xxxx

Well one pound is not a bad gain following the bad week you had. Its always so hard to lose that last little bit, but knuckle down & you will do it xx

Back