Friday weighers

Thanks Kim :) Im very pleased it was only a lb! Deserved much more lol! xxx

Well done on the losses so far today & good luck to the rest of the Friday Crew.

I had an unexpected 2lb gain, surprised to say the least as 100% on plan & lots of cycling, but woke up to puffy fingers, a sticky out belly & cramps! So, *week is obviously on her way, so water retention thank goodness! Feel good tho, as my measurements are shrinking really well & must try not to get too obsessed with what the scales say......ha! easier said than done tho! x

kim63 said:
Well done on the losses so far today & good luck to the rest of the Friday Crew.

I had an unexpected 2lb gain, surprised to say the least as 100% on plan & lots of cycling, but woke up to puffy fingers, a sticky out belly & cramps! So, *week is obviously on her way, so water retention thank goodness! Feel good tho, as my measurements are shrinking really well & must try not to get too obsessed with what the scales say......ha! easier said than done tho! x

It is difficult to not get upset with the scales but I'm like you an always gain around that time. Good luck for the week ahead

kim63 said:

I too am trying to look at the tape measure more than the scales, as my losses are slowing down. That and the fact that my clothes are loosening.

0.5lb for me this week :-( I know I should be happy, but 100% on plan and shredding all week. I am going to aim for a 1lb loss to get my 1/2 stone award next week. Hopefully the 30 day shred will start to show next week x

Hope everyone gets the losses they wish for xx

So happy to report a 2.5lb loss today!
Well done! That's a great effort this week.

great loss, a loss is a loss and if its just 1/2 lb then its still great! well done :)

Thanks. I am feeling a bit more positive as I got home and took my measurements as I've started the 30 day shred this week. Despite a minimal loss on the scales, I have lost 2cm from my hips and my belly and my waist!! Yay!!! Hopefully the scales will catch up at some point xx

1st WI this time round for me and only a 5 day week as I wanted to have my home weigh ins on Friday.

I have lost 2lbs!!!! Yay!!!

Well done everyone! Just been to WI lost 4.5lb So 1st 3lb in 4 weeks :) got 1stone award slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Never done so well in 25 years!! I'm going to celebrate in the beer garden!!

Some fabulous losses, well done everyone. Pleased to say lost 3lbs this week (after putting on 2lb last week), so was very very happy. Thats 9lb now in five weeks. Feeling very motivated. All the best this coming week for you all xx

hello everyone, hope you don't mind my jumping onto to the Friday thread.

i'm on a restart today, so my weekly weigh-in has changed to a friday instead of the wednesday's i did last year. I start at 86.3kg. I don't go to meetings, but i am an online member of SW and do extra easy every day.

hope everyone has a good week.

ffynnon said:
hello everyone, hope you don't mind my jumping onto to the Friday thread.

i'm on a restart today, so my weekly weigh-in has changed to a friday instead of the wednesday's i did last year. I start at 86.3kg. I don't go to meetings, but i am an online member of SW and do extra easy every day.

hope everyone has a good week.

Welcome. I only joined last week and have found all the posts really helpful. There are some brilliant posts and weight losses on here so hopefully you will get something from it like I do :)

Back