Friday weighers

Well done on all the great losses....the reason I haven't been on in ages is that I'm pregnant :) I am 13 weeks tomorrow. I thought I was doing really well... By 12 weeks I'd only gained 2lbs, but I seem to have gained 2lbs more in 2 days :( I did go to a party Thursday so that could be the reason.... Bloomin party food!!! I won't really be weighing in with you on Fridays now, but thanks everyone for all the support, I'll see you all in about 6 months time!!! ;-)

hello everyone, hope you don't mind my jumping onto to the Friday thread.

i'm on a restart today, so my weekly weigh-in has changed to a friday instead of the wednesday's i did last year. I start at 86.3kg. I don't go to meetings, but i am an online member of SW and do extra easy every day.

hope everyone has a good week.

Hello & welcome. Good luck with your weight loss

Well done on all the great losses....the reason I haven't been on in ages is that I'm pregnant :) I am 13 weeks tomorrow. I thought I was doing really well... By 12 weeks I'd only gained 2lbs, but I seem to have gained 2lbs more in 2 days :( I did go to a party Thursday so that could be the reason.... Bloomin party food!!! I won't really be weighing in with you on Fridays now, but thanks everyone for all the support, I'll see you all in about 6 months time!!! ;-)

Already know your wonderful news BLL & congratulated you on your diary, but I'll do it again..........CONGRATULATIONS! XX

Im a friday weigher :) it was my first week & i lost 5lbs...i was slightly dissapointed as well because when i done SW last year before i fell pregnant i lost 10lbs in my first week...not sure what i done wrong this time :/

What's everyone hoping for this week? I've had a bad weekend drink wise but I'd love a 1.5 or 2lb loss this Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im a friday weigher :) it was my first week & i lost 5lbs...i was slightly dissapointed as well because when i done SW last year before i fell pregnant i lost 10lbs in my first week...not sure what i done wrong this time :/

Wow, 5lbs is a fabulous loss & you cant really compare any losses you had before coz your body is always changing! Keep to plan & you will lose - good luck x

What's everyone hoping for this week? I've had a bad weekend drink wise but I'd love a 1.5 or 2lb loss this Friday!

I've gone to pot this weekend as well! I think the good weather is a lot to blame, as we all feel happier & tend to go out & drink! x

eanceoil said:

I would settle for another 2 lbs :) That would give me 6 lbs in 3 weeks.

I would really like a 1.5lb loss, to get my half stone award. However the chinese I had last night seems to have scuppered that. I seem to have gained 2 lb just since friday, and the only thing I had off plan was the chinese. Even that I managed to syn at 17syns for everything, and I was syn free the rest of the day. Hopefully it is a bit of water retention due to the hight salt content :eek: That's what I'm gonna tell myself anyway!! Straight back on it today: Green day, 1 hex a, 2 hex b and 2 syns - 30 Day shred done, too. Roll on friday and good luck with all your losses xx

Hey girls. I've recently changed to a Friday wi (at my local Boots); don't go to class any longer as I'm broke. Anyhoo, annoyingly I put on 2lbs last Friday, but I'm changing my tack to just aim for 1lb a week. So I'm currently at 14st 8lbs, and would like to be 14st 7lbs by Friday.
I've been good the past two days and have been getting my exercise back on track (swimming and running).
Good luck all and fingers crossed!

Hello friday weighers :)

Im going to be joining you again next week, starting this friday so will be weighing in here next fri :) Need a kick up the bum so have re-started!

Good luck for this week!

A little off topic but lovely Friday weighers can you please help me and vote for me in a twitter singing competition? Winning could mean I reach the west end stage!

You just need to visit here, register to vote and select me (Laura Poyner - F15)

http://t.co/Fn5x9fRQ

Or go to twitter follow @sfatsLIVE and tweet them 'F15'

It would mean so much to me!

-1.5 This week! Yay...last weeks gain gone plus 0.5lb for good measure lol.
1.5lb to go!!! Dont think i will get there for a few weeks as its going sooo slow at the moment! But i want to hit my target by the time ive been doing SW for a year....about 5-6 weeks i think!! Just gotta keep my head in the game :)
Hope you have all had a good week. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

chun-ky said:
-1.5 This week! Yay...last weeks gain gone plus 0.5lb for good measure lol.
1.5lb to go!!! Dont think i will get there for a few weeks as its going sooo slow at the moment! But i want to hit my target by the time ive been doing SW for a year....about 5-6 weeks i think!! Just gotta keep my head in the game :)
Hope you have all had a good week. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Way to go as the Americans would say! 1.5lbs in 5-6 weeks you'll do it no probs!
Not weighing in tomorrow as I want to leave it for a couple of weeks between WI's. I'm back to cycling a lot more now & hope that will help speed things up a bit x

I had a 4 lb gain which I was definately not expecting. I've been doing everything I should. I did change the batteries in the scales but that was it :( Oh well onwards and upwards. Well done to all of you that lost weight.

Back