Friday weighers

Almost fainted on the scales, lost 5lb!!!! Have been uber busy this week and hardly had time to check if I was eating enough, just hoping its not gonna swing the other way by next week. But this now means I've lost a stone.
I don't check in here as often as I could, but when I read everyone's comments, diet tips, frustrations etc, it makes me feel normal and gives me the incentive to keep going. Well done everyone and all the best for your friday weigh ins xxx

1.5lb off this week. I thought I was heading for a sts, so was very pleasantly surprised. Got my half stone award too. Next target club 10 (since joining a group) and stone award, both about 7lb away. Hope everyone else does well today xx

-1.5 This week! Yay...last weeks gain gone plus 0.5lb for good measure lol.
1.5lb to go!!! Dont think i will get there for a few weeks as its going sooo slow at the moment! But i want to hit my target by the time ive been doing SW for a year....about 5-6 weeks i think!! Just gotta keep my head in the game :)
Hope you have all had a good week. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Wow, wish I was so close to goal. You've done amazingly! Huge pat on the back xxx

OMG!!!!!!! Ive done it! -3lb :) Slimmer of the week :) and TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, smashed my target by 1.5lb lol.

chun-ky said:
OMG!!!!!!! Ive done it! -3lb :) Slimmer of the week :) and TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, smashed my target by 1.5lb lol.

Whoop whoop!!! You must be sooooooooo proud! Well done Chunky really happy for you! Now comes the maintaining! Let us know how you get on with it Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank you :) sacred of maintaining lol. Got family coming over today so food is not gonna be great! Think I'm gonna enjoy today then stay on plan for the rest of the week an see how it goes at weigh in next week. Good luck for tomorrow everyone! X x x

chun-ky said:

Well done. Fab achievement. :)

Back