Friday weighers

Well folks, been reading all your losses to inspire me to get back on track.

Just returned from 2 weeks all inclusive holiday! Normally weigh in on Fridays but wanted to get straight back so weighed at my local day class. Delighted to find I've only put on 1 lb. - nothing to do with all the cocktails I'm sure ;)

I'd lost 8lbs before I went so chuffed I'm still half a stone down. This was the first time I could actually stick to the plan (well almost) without too much trouble.

Looking forward to seeing your losses tomorrow. :)

Morning Friday Weighers

Well, Im pleased to report a 3lb loss, a 10cm loss in 3 weeks & my fat % is in the 20's at last! Have the fat % thingy on my scales but very rarely use it as dont think its that accurate, but it was good to see 20 something rather than 30 something lol!

Good luck to you all today xx

hi i am reporting a gain this week and i am eating better so... will update if my constipation goes n scales move haha

Had same problem - four days of it - I literally cut all carbs - just had meat and stirfry yesterday, gallons of water (even forced myself to drink it thoughout the night) and two Tesco constipation tablets - finally got me moving - I feel for you because its a horrid feeling - have you got the big bloated tummy and back ache? Ouch!! Hope you see some movement soon, donna x

Thanks, I can go its just really hard and dry (sorry!!!!!!) :) and dont feel finished but nevermind eh, I have just switched to vegan too so will hope this wont affect my weigh loss next week too lol

1lb off for me which is great because I drank LOTS on Sunday and didn't properly food optimise for most of the weekend.

Chuffed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do SW at home (in Canada) but weigh in on a Fri. Looking forward to posting my weekly WIs so that I feel like I'm in a group and to keep me motivated!

Lost 1.5lb this week which was good as I had been in America. I've lost 4lb in 3 weeks. A bit slow going but it's going in the right direction!!!

I do SW at home (in Canada) but weigh in on a Fri. Looking forward to posting my weekly WIs so that I feel like I'm in a group and to keep me motivated!

Lost 1.5lb this week which was good as I had been in America. I've lost 4lb in 3 weeks. A bit slow going but it's going in the right direction!!!

Hello & welcome Stacey. We have another lady on this thread from Canada as well. 4lbs in 3 weeks is a great loss, as its recommended to lose between 1-2lbs per week, so just stay focused & on plan & you will get there. MM is a great site & you will get all the support & inspiration you will need from here. Anything you need help on, just post & someone will gladly help x

Thanks Kim! I'm trying not to compare to when I did SW a couple of years ago and ad lost 11lb in the first two weeks!!

I know it'll come off if I stick with it. I remember leaving the UK and a friend of mine was struggling doing SW after her second baby and the weight coming off a lot slower than the first time. 6 months later she emailed me to say she was at target and there I was having put on a couple of stone! I use her as my inspiration that slow and steady will win the race.

1lb loss this week :eek:

I know every pound lost is a pound closer, but I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong, as others in my weekly group seem to lose 2lb+ when they stick to plan 100%, and I have only lost 2.5lb once!! I even stuck 100% to plan last week, drank loads, tried lemon juice with EVERYTHING, and shredded a few times too. Oh well maybe next week will be even better xx

Welcome Stacey! I go to a weekly group as well as post on here, as it keeps me motivated - everyone is really supportive and i hope you will find all the help you need now you're back on minimins xx

Hi all, I used to weigh in at class on Tuesday but I'm now going it alone and have changed my weigh day to Friday, so I hope you don't mind me joining you all!
Weighed in at 11.8 last week, I have been pretty good since then so fingers crossed for a lose this week!!

Hi all, I used to weigh in at class on Tuesday but I'm now going it alone and have changed my weigh day to Friday, so I hope you don't mind me joining you all!
Weighed in at 11.8 last week, I have been pretty good since then so fingers crossed for a lose this week!!

Hi Poppy.
Welcome to the Friday Weighers. I do it alone as well & this site is invaluable for support,advice & inspiration. Well done on your loss so far

poppy81 said:

Hi. You have a similar background to me. I used to go to a group on a tuesday and now weigh at home on a friday. I hope you find this forum as helpful as I do :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back