Friday weighers

I used to WI at group on a Thursday and moved to weighing at home on a Friday too! What is it about Friday WI then? Is it that 4 days to recover from the weekend? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a new friday weigher, and would love to join in with you all.
I've been doing it on and off for ages, but after the jubilee week i had to draw a line and start afresh.
I'd put on 2lb last week, (gutted) as i'm at my heaviest at 12st 8lb!!....

Always find these threads supportive, as my current classes have either closed or moved to far away. Anyway, good luck to you all for tomorrow...

Rach x

I'm a new friday weigher, and would love to join in with you all.
I've been doing it on and off for ages, but after the jubilee week i had to draw a line and start afresh.
I'd put on 2lb last week, (gutted) as i'm at my heaviest at 12st 8lb!!....

Always find these threads supportive, as my current classes have either closed or moved to far away. Anyway, good luck to you all for tomorrow...

Rach x

Hello & welcome Rach. Im sure once you get back into the swing of things, you'll get motivated again & this forum certainly helps with advice & inspiration.
Dont WI til Friday tho, you're wishing the days away lol! x

Oh bugger, its weds!!....ive been filling in my thurs diet sheet lol.....
Thanks for that kim.

And thank you for a warm welcome x

Hi everybody hope you are all well I haven't been on for couple of weeks been on my hols got my first WI on fri after it so I'm hoping not done that bad ? i will be sure to come on n tell you all even if im sulking xx

1 day till weigh in, this will be my first full week and I am excited but nervous too! Weighing in at home :) x

Hi everybody hope you are all well I haven't been on for couple of weeks been on my hols got my first WI on fri after it so I'm hoping not done that bad ? i will be sure to come on n tell you all even if im sulking xx

Even if you have gained, you were on your jolly hols, so the main thing is to get straight back to it & the weight will come off.....good luck x

1 day till weigh in, this will be my first full week and I am excited but nervous too! Weighing in at home :) x

Good luck for tomorrow & welcome to the Friday weighers x

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the welcome, I cant wait to post this week. I did a half week weigh in last week because I only started on Bank Holiday Monday and weighed on Friday, had a little loss but this is the first full week and all in all I have been pretty good so I am hoping!

x

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the welcome, I cant wait to post this week. I did a half week weigh in last week because I only started on Bank Holiday Monday and weighed on Friday, had a little loss but this is the first full week and all in all I have been pretty good so I am hoping!

x

2.5lbs in 5 days is a very good loss, so fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Have you done SW before Kate? If you need any advice just holler! x

Hi Kim,

This is about the 3rd time I've done it but I am going it alone this time. Or at least that was the theory till I found this group! I started when I was married, lost a fair bit of the "being married and comfortable" weight, then put a bit back on, then kicked him out, lost a load in a fortnight through not eating, put all of it plus back on, then did it a bit last year but sort of fell off and didnt get back on, although I did manage to maintain the weight more or less so I am still pleased with that.

I am now on a mission to shift the last bit, I could go a bit lower but I'm big boobed and I know that any less than my target, I start to look like an upside down pogo stick!

Its weird though, I am really really focussed this time, I am not craving anything and I feel "in the zone". Having said that I am pretty sure I'll fall off more than once but this time I will be getting straight back on it, its my brothers wedding in August and I am doing a reading. Ideally I want to be at target for that, but even if I am close to it, it will bring me joy lol :)
x

Kate1978 said:
Hi Kim,

This is about the 3rd time I've done it but I am going it alone this time. Or at least that was the theory till I found this group! I started when I was married, lost a fair bit of the "being married and comfortable" weight, then put a bit back on, then kicked him out, lost a load in a fortnight through not eating, put all of it plus back on, then did it a bit last year but sort of fell off and didnt get back on, although I did manage to maintain the weight more or less so I am still pleased with that.

I am now on a mission to shift the last bit, I could go a bit lower but I'm big boobed and I know that any less than my target, I start to look like an upside down pogo stick!

Its weird though, I am really really focussed this time, I am not craving anything and I feel "in the zone". Having said that I am pretty sure I'll fall off more than once but this time I will be getting straight back on it, its my brothers wedding in August and I am doing a reading. Ideally I want to be at target for that, but even if I am close to it, it will bring me joy lol :)
x

You are so gonna do it. We all fall off from time to time but a long as you get back on again you're on a winner. So welcome back to the journey.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kim,

x

I do it home as well Kate, with the support of this forum. Went to group for a few weeks, but wasn't for me! Got to target last year, but had to have another cervical discectomy & the weight crept on again. Its taking a lot longer this time, but Im back into my cycling, so hope that will help things along. The scales aren't particularly kind to me but Im losing a lot of inches & Im back into my size 10's comfortably now!

We'll get there, as long as you're true to yourself & follow the plan x

Lost 1lb this week.....slow & steady!!!

Last edited:
Down 1lb, brings me to 2 1/2 stone gone since starting SW. It's taken 6 months to get the last 7lbs!! Hopefully it won't take as long for the next 7!!

I have lost 1.5lb this week, so I am pleased. Hoping to really go for it and get 2 off next week xx

Lost 3.5 lbs this week. :). ( Delighted that's the 1lb I put on during my 2 wks all inc. holiday gone + another 2.5 lbs )

Back