Friday weighers

fatgottago said:
pretty much a sts despite the fact I felt slimmer, maybe even looked slimmer? lol very annoying indeed :(

Me too! I was expecting a loss of at least 2lbs and I STS even though I feel slimmer.

I need to stay motivated now! :-S

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

please don't despair of the scales, you may have lost inches that are not reflected in a loss. Hopefully you will both have a good loss next week. Do you have an item of clothing that was tight a couple of weeks ago that now feels comfortable? I often try on clothes that were once tight to see how my losses are affecting my body shape, its a great motivator.

Best of luck for the coming week

Yep. I know I have lost weight thanks to looser jeans! I just like seeing the digits move!

I've looked back at the print out from the boots machine and it looks like I've actually lost over 200g but not enough to push me to 10.05lbs! At least I know something came off!

Hi ladies,

Joined this forum a week or so ago and have been posting mainly in the SW at home thread, thought I would pop in and join you ladies for posting my weigh ins if you all don't mind?! I weigh at home first thing on Friday mornings and today I weighed and I have lost 3lbs!! Quite surprised as I have not had the best of weeks really! So thats 5lbs down in 2 weeks! Yay!

Hope everyone else is please with their results today!

Fairybug said:
Hi ladies,

Joined this forum a week or so ago and have been posting mainly in the SW at home thread, thought I would pop in and join you ladies for posting my weigh ins if you all don't mind?! I weigh at home first thing on Friday mornings and today I weighed and I have lost 3lbs!! Quite surprised as I have not had the best of weeks really! So thats 5lbs down in 2 weeks! Yay!

Hope everyone else is please with their results today!

Well done you :)

2.5lbs for me :) x

Two off for me! I signed up for a 4 week online challenge; the workouts are HARD and there's a calorie counting meal plan...what an eye opener on portion sizes and how my "I'm full" signal is out of whack.

I think it will give me the kick in the butt I need to stop the one on one off I've been doing. Then I can do SW properly again, because measuring every single carrot stick is a pain :)

I gained 4lb :( im not really sulking though im just gunna kick arse and try and lose the 4 for this week!

Has anybody done the 30 day shred dvd?? I have heard a lot of things about it and i was thinking of giving it a go!

Some brilliant losses this week ladies! Onwards & downwards on the scales!

Laura, sometimes thats what we need to give us a kick up the bum we need! So good luck for this week.
A lot of people rave about the Shred & if you can put up with the aches & pains the next day, go for it!

I was a Mondy weigher but from this friday i will be a friday weigher: Losses so far
week 1 lost 9lbs
week 2 lost 3lbs
week 3 lost 1lbs

heres hoping for 1 pound on friday to get me to 12stone and 1 stone badge woop woop

Pinklady1911 said:
I was a Mondy weigher but from this friday i will be a friday weigher: Losses so far
week 1 lost 9lbs
week 2 lost 3lbs
week 3 lost 1lbs

heres hoping for 1 pound on friday to get me to 12stone and 1 stone badge woop woop

Well done on your losses so far. You are doing brilliantly ;)

Ive weighed in his morning and stayed the same :eek:( really dissapointed as Ive been walking about an hour a day and sticking to plan 100%. I just dont know what ive done wrong

Have you just started walking as an exercise? Is it a gentle or power walk? The reason Im asking is, if its new to you, you will have shocked the muscles into retaining a bit of water & happens to us all! When I started cycling seroiusly I had a 2lb gain, but soon settled into a loss again.
You've done nothing wrong, unfortunately it just happens & it happens to every single one of us on SW. Yes, it can be disheartening, but keep at it as you will see the benefits of exercising very soon.
Well done on your weight loss so far x

kim63 said:
Have you just started walking as an exercise? Is it a gentle or power walk? The reason Im asking is, if its new to you, you will have shocked the muscles into retaining a bit of water & happens to us all! When I started cycling seroiusly I had a 2lb gain, but soon settled into a loss again.
You've done nothing wrong, unfortunately it just happens & it happens to every single one of us on SW. Yes, it can be disheartening, but keep at it as you will see the benefits of exercising very soon.

I walk about 1.5 miles to

kim63 said:

I walk about 1.5 miles to work in the mornings but I have been doing more this week and trying to walk faster so I'm hoping it'll even out to a loss next week. Thanks for replying :)

Another 1lb off. (Total : 11.5 now).

Am going to try & be really good this week as it would be nice to lose 2.5 next week to get me stone.

Back