Friday weighers

foreverforalways said:
Lost 3lb = st award & SotW. I'm ecstatic!

Well done. That's brilliant. :)

Hi everyone I lost 3 this week :) I'm chuffed with that!

Does anybody know how many syns the warburtons square wraps are??? Iv just made an amazing slimming world pizza with one!! Xx

laurajm28 said:
Hi everyone I lost 3 this week :) I'm chuffed with that!

Does anybody know how many syns the warburtons square wraps are??? Iv just made an amazing slimming world pizza with one!! Xx

Hi laura

Well lone. Brill loss this week. How did you do it? I need to lose 2.5lbs next week to get my stone. :)

Just checked SW ON LINE & if they are the squarish wraps they are

White: 8 each. (65g)
Seeded : 9 each. (65g)
Brown : 9.5 each (65g)

Hope this help.x

Thanks bobbi that does help!

I'm not sure how I lost it I did some zumba tho maybe that did it!!

How r u doing this week?? Iv been a bit rubbish but still trying! X

Hi Laura, for some strange reason finding it hard this week. Had stand in consultant last week & she really didn't motivate me . Thank goodness for this site. :) I think I'm having post holiday blues & this weather doesn't help, not really condusive to tasty salads is it? Lol.

I think I need to do some exercise. Haven't dusted the wii fit off since I've been back. Keep threatening to get the granddaughter's bike out which would be a laugh for the neighbours as I haven't ridden a bike for about 20 years! Ha ha.

Hope you're doing ok. X

Bobbi.T said:
Hi Laura, for some strange reason finding it hard this week. Had stand in consultant last week & she really didn't motivate me . Thank goodness for this site. :) I think I'm having post holiday blues & this weather doesn't help, not really condusive to tasty salads is it? Lol.

I think I need to do some exercise. Haven't dusted the wii fit off since I've been back. Keep threatening to get the granddaughter's bike out which would be a laugh for the neighbours as I haven't ridden a bike for about 20 years! Ha ha.

Hope you're doing ok. X

Bobbi - me too...really struggling this week too !!

Im blaming the weather for everything as Im lacking motivation this week as well! Not on the food front, but with exercise! I regularly cycle 20-30 miles most days, but hate going out in the rain, so when its raining I tend to do Jillian Micheals 6 Week 6 Pack, but I cant be bothered with that either grrrrr! * week is looming so Im blaming that as well! In fact if I really think about it, I've only got myself to blame for not getting off my lazy arse lol! x

Im blaming the weather for everything as Im lacking motivation this week as well! Not on the food front, but with exercise! I regularly cycle 20-30 miles most days, but hate going out in the rain, so when its raining I tend to do Jillian Micheals 6 Week 6 Pack, but I cant be bothered with that either grrrrr! * week is looming so Im blaming that as well! In fact if I really think about it, I've only got myself to blame for not getting off my lazy arse lol! x

This really did make me laugh, sitting in my conservatory listening to / watching the rain lashing down! Looking forward to my jacket potato with prawns & salad for lunch though. That brightens me up. :)

Good luck to everyone today.

Im a happy bunny today as have got into the 8's at last!!!!! Lost 1.5lbs, taking me to 8st 12.5lbs!
Also lost another 8cm's in 4 weeks, which is 71cm's/28 inches since January!

Have a good day x

Last edited:
I s.s this week. Without going in to too much detail my body has been very out of sync this week so I havent been to the loo a lot which doesnt help on the scales. Ive had a good week otherwise so Im positive for the week ahead.
Good luck everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all
Thought I would join you all. Used to weigh on a Friday, changed it to Tuesday, fell out with myself and sw blah blah blah.
Have upped the excercise over past week and decided to do sw properly again. Want to lose 8lb so fingers crossed for next week ;)

Morning all
Thought I would join you all. Used to weigh on a Friday, changed it to Tuesday, fell out with myself and sw blah blah blah.
Have upped the excercise over past week and decided to do sw properly again. Want to lose 8lb so fingers crossed for next week ;)

Yay! Hi Deb, its official now, we will get that 8lb off you! xx

Back