Friday weighers

Hi I restarted slimming world at home Friday so next Friday will be my first weigh in. Fingers crossed I can do it this time. x

Also I ve just joined here so was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for you thread to be checked by the moderator as I ve started a food diary but still cant see it?

I started on the 29th June lost 7lbs first week:D . This Friday will be my second weigh in hoping to lose a few more pounds . Good luck for weigh in everyone

Hi All

Can i join the Friday weighers club as i think it would help to keep me on track as i dont go to a class. I mostly do green days as i just couldnt really get my head around EE and in my first weigh in i lost 1lb which wasnt a lot but i dont think i was doing EE correctly i thought that sweetcorn counted as 1/3....anyway it is my second week this week and i feel more in control on Green

I have quite a lot to lose and know it will be a long slog, i have done SW in the past and done well but then put it all back on again and more, done WW and got fed up counting everything and even tried hynotherapy....waste of money so i am back and hoping for a better second week weigh in on Friday.
x

I am a Friday Morning weigher!! Good luck to all for this week, let's hope between us we can lose shed loads then have a brilliant weekend!! xx

MandyHarry said:
I am a Friday Morning weigher!! Good luck to all for this week, let's hope between us we can lose shed loads then have a brilliant weekend!! xx

Same here. I weigh friday mornings too :)

Will be weighing in on Saturday this week as away from home at the mo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

4lbs off for me this week too:) 11 lbs in two weeks, very happy.

Well done on losing your 1st stone Bobbi T

Well done on all your fab losses ladies..

I lost 1.5lbs which Im rather surprised about as haven't eaten as much this week due to being away

Really disapointing morning. Been 100% 6 out of 7 days with the naughty day only going over by 8 sysns. 30 day shred for 1 week with 3 miles walked a day on top. 3 litres of water drank a day. Got on the scales today as away tomorrow moring and I have gained 3lb!! I dont get how this keeps happening :cry:

Have you just started exercising? is it TOTM? It could be fluid retention, because muscles retain water to protect themselves initially, but it will soon come off. The same happened to me & since then I have had steady losses.
You could always post a food diary for us to have a look at

I always walk that much as I walk to work, but not done shred before. Its not TOTM (Well hoping she doesnt make a surprise visit lol). Really hoping it evens out again.I had this a few weeks ago when I was exercising and it hasnt come back off since and the measurements arent showing any smaller either. Getting quite upset as surely after all of that the extra 8 syns I had on saturday cannot put on 3lb?

Sorry for the moan, its just so frustrating

An extra 8 syns wont have put on 3lbs as that only equates to 160 calories!
Are you eating plenty of SF? What plan are you following & how big are your portions?

Back