Friday weighers

As long as you're honest with yourself & following the plan, you will get there. You've lost 24lbs since February, so you must be doing something right! I spent 2 months yo-yoing between the same few pounds, but I battled on & am now 4lbs from target weight! The body hits a plateau sometimes & I looked into all the research on it, but never give up, as the weight will drop off before you know it. I really wanted to lose weight & I have, so if you really want it, you will achieve your goal, albeit slower than any of us wants lol!

Good Luck for tomorrow everyone. x:)

Same to you too. :)

I'm really nervous this week as it was my birthday on Tuesday & we've been out for meals 3 times this week, Sat, Sun & Tues! I've tried to be good but did have a coupe of glasses of champagne Tues & a small slice of cake. Oh well, it's too late to do anything now isnt it? :eek:

Bobbi.T said:
Same to you too. :)

I'm really nervous this week as it was my birthday on Tuesday & we've been out for meals 3 times this week, Sat, Sun & Tues! I've tried to be good but did have a coupe of glasses of champagne Tues & a small slice of cake. Oh well, it's too late to do anything now isnt it? :eek:

Thanks. Same here went out for meal Saturday and had pudding. Then wednesday had chip shop tea with a friend. Opps :-(.
Don't think you did to bad I would of had pudding every meal lol. Fingers crossed.

Hi all. I have been way for a while, having had an awful 6 weeks undoing all my previous hard work! I had lost 3 stone in 3 months on slimming world, but then let it slip more and more until I went back to no exercise and to eating at least as much rubbish as I used to. Over this last 6 weeks I have now put on just over 10 lbs and am feeling just as horrible as I used to but am now trying to get a hold of things and get 're-motivated' before I put it all back on! Especially as I have a sponsored cycling and hill waking event in early September. So here I am back again! I hope you've all had a better few weeks of things than I have since I last checked in :)

Hi everyone, I've been doing sw for 2 weeks now and I've just weigh in and lost 2.4lb. I want to wish all good luck today x

Lost 1lb this week slightly disappointed but I guess that's what you get for not being 100% lol.

Still a loss is a loss :)

Today is a new week and on my best behaviour ;)

No WI for me today, as like to WI every 2 weeks every now or I get too obsessed. My goal date is next Friday, but know I wont reach my target of 8st 7lbs, but Im only 4lbs off & very happy with that.

Welcome back SkyeGospel & well done to all the losers so far

Whoop whoop....... 2lbs off for me this week. Slimmer of the week too. :)

All that worrying for nothing. I guess being really, really good the past few days paid off. :)

The only bad thing about today is that was the last time we'll be having our current Consultant. :( She desperately wanted to take over the class (she was only standing in) & they really messed her about, wouldnt give her a direct answer. Anyway we are now going to have someone else. Evidently she is nice (well they would hardly say she isnt would they?) but it wont be the same. This one has a really nice personality & gives great encouragement. Will just have to see how it goes as I don't really want to change to a Weds night just to go to her other class.

Anyway folks, hope you all have a great week. xx

Last edited:
Had a very very bad week. Gonna weigh 2moro but gonna use it as my start weight as I m not going to have lost. X

All the best for tomorrow everyone, it's my first ever weigh in tomorrow and i've had one really bad day on Saturday was at a wedding was kinda unavoidable. But hoping damage wont be too bad !

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, I think I've stuck to the plan pretty much although my water intake wasn't as good this week.....so fingers crossed

Back