Friday weighers

Christine75 said:
I'm not an 'official' SW member..my sister in law is though and she has been helping me. This was my second week, and after losing 6lbs the first week, I lost another 2lbs this week! I'm a very happy bunny and still totally in 'the zone'.. Loving my Friday weigh in day! :)

Well done Christine75. That is a fantastic start. It took me weeks to get where you are.

Unfortunately for me it was 1/2 on this week! :( the only consolation is that I'm still in the lower stone bracket (just) so can't do this again. Must be extra good this week.

Have a good week. X x

1/2 lb gain. :(

2lb lost this week, only 2.5lb away from my stone! Yayy :) Now fitting back into size 12's yippee

2.6 lbs off this week...finally i'm losing again :D

2.5lbs off this week. its my first week so was hoping for more.. will continue with the journey.. and hopefully next wk will have more off!!

Irishtweet said:
2.5lbs off this week. its my first week so was hoping for more.. will continue with the journey.. and hopefully next wk will have more off!!

Don't worry. I only lost 1.5 lbs (I think) the first week& it's been a slow process for me but I'm chuffed to have got my 1.5 stone award this week. Sure you'll have another good loss next week, just keep going. :)

Thanks Bobbi... Ill stick with it, and will even not have a few drinkies this weekend to see if it makes a difference!

Don't worry. I only lost 1.5 lbs (I think) the first week& it's been a slow process for me but I'm chuffed to have got my 1.5 stone award this week. Sure you'll have another good loss next week, just keep going. :)

Thanks Bobbi... Ill stick with it, and will even not have a few drinkies this weekend to see if it makes a difference!

My loss has been slow but do stick with it and I've cut out wine (oh how I love wine) as it does make a difference

Ah i think ill hav eto make some fake mojitos this weekend..without the alcohol :) i know it wont be the same, but im sick of being the fat girl in the group ...

Welldone to you all.. 9 weeks -2 stone.. that is unreal.. fairplay..
Bobbi, i think ill be like you, 1 - 2 lbs a week..for eternity! haha.. well done on ur stone and half award.. fair play.. feels likea long way off for me..

But ill do me best! Thanks for all the support girlies!

Bobbi.T said:
Slow???? 2 stone in 9 weeks is brilliant!

Mine is 1.5 stone since 20 April (day I joined SW) but that's fine. Haven't felt deprived & had 2 weeks all inc holiday in that time. As long as I'm losing it's good. :)

Keep up the good work. :)

Sorry I should have explained a bit more, I lost the first 16lb's by a week after I had my baby, so it just feels really slow cos I have a lot to lose but the other 12lb in 8 weeks I guess is something to be pleased about :)
You have done well too, keep going. I do find sw a great eating plan. Just a bit expensive at the moment.

oasis6918 said:
Sorry I should have explained a bit more, I lost the first 16lb's by a week after I had my baby, so it just feels really slow cos I have a lot to lose but the other 12lb in 8 weeks I guess is something to be pleased about :)
You have done well too, keep going. I do find sw a great eating plan. Just a bit expensive at the moment.

Thank you. Yes i am pleased its going. Ive got a long way to go too. Waiting for the time when i weigh less than my slim husband! ;) lol. Yes it is good but I know what you mean about costs. I seem to live off mushroom & tomato omelettes!

Our consultant gave a raffle prize of a whole load of Tesco everyday value food. She said it all came to £5 so you don't necessarily have to spend loads to eat healthily. I did smile though as the lady who won it (really nice lady) is a retired teacher & he husband a semi retired accountant. Bless her she looked like she would shop at waitrose rather than buy value brands. :D

Anyway you're doing brilliantly so am sure you will keep going & get to goal. :)

Back