Friday weighers

Really looking forward to Friday..i dunno..been really good this wk..and i dunno im excited..really hoping for a good loss!!

Hi all I'm going to Jon you on friday weighers ... I left my weds group last week well 2 weeks ago as I just wasn't motivated by the class or the consultant I just didn't fit need something a bit more vibrant and young I suppose
Anyway so far I have lost 10lbs in 13 weeks not bad but should have been more if id wanted to go to every class ?
So my weight is 13. 8 and I want to be 10.6 so just over 3 st to lose ideally I'd like to lose 2 stone by Xmas the journey continues x

Welcome Mamaboo3...
Sounds like ur goals are similar to mine.. im in the 13s and hoping to get to the 10s for xmas.. ONly on week 2.. so im at the beginning of my weight loss journey, and honestly, wishing i could get a move on lol..

Hi all I'm going to Jon you on friday weighers ... I left my weds group last week well 2 weeks ago as I just wasn't motivated by the class or the consultant I just didn't fit need something a bit more vibrant and young I suppose
Anyway so far I have lost 10lbs in 13 weeks not bad but should have been more if id wanted to go to every class ?
So my weight is 13. 8 and I want to be 10.6 so just over 3 st to lose ideally I'd like to lose 2 stone by Xmas the journey continues x

Good luck with tomorrow's WI everyone :fingerscrossed:

Yep they say best time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning after you've had a 'wee' as this is when your at your lightest as your body's had time to digest the food from the day before. Good luck x

Best of luck for tmrw everyone.. tick tock.. not long till my 930 WI ... whoohoo.. looking forward to see those scales go down!!! forever!! :)

Irishtweet said:
Welcome Mamaboo3...
Sounds like ur goals are similar to mine.. im in the 13s and hoping to get to the 10s for xmas.. ONly on week 2.. so im at the beginning of my weight loss journey, and honestly, wishing i could get a move on lol..

Thank you ... I've decided to reset myself read all the books again and re programme hoping to have a booster loss only got back on plan after some blips on Wednesday so I'm happy that I've maintained for most of the kids holidays (hard work ) next Friday I'm hoping for a big one x good luck today x

I didn't expect a loss this week but I've a 1lb off and I'm delighted.....good luck everyone

Phew! Lost 1lb. After a wedding Wednesday & attacking the biscuit barrel I was pleased with that. :)

Must get back on track this week!

I lost 2.5lbs this week xxx

Back