Friday weighers

-1lb for me again this week. Slow but sure! :)

2lb off this week, so happy:D

1.5 loss.. thank god.. after last weeks disappointment.. aiming to get int othe 12s next week!!!
well done everyone on their losses today

Good luck David

I lost two. Was slightly disappointed as was first week but had star week turn up as a surprise!one of about four a year!(implant) so not bad I guess :)

I did SW a few years back and lost two n half stone. It's easiest and most flexible diet out there. Of course I did the whole ill leave and do it alone thing n it creeped back on!
I prob have four stone to loose!grrr

1.7 lbs gain this week and I can't even put a sad face emotion on 'cause I messed up and was expecting it. I'm aiming to get it off by next week.

good luck with WI everyone

Well it's that time of the week again. Good luck everyone.

I'm not very hopeful as went to our local football on Sat & succumbed to a cheeseburger!!! (did enjoy it though even if I did feel guilty all the time I was eating it)

UPDATE: :( Just as I thought! +1.5 lbs this week. Was it worth it? No! Feel awful & sad! :(

Last edited:
On wards and downwards weigh wise peeps!think positive about the week ahead and if your going to be naughty do it tonight and get back on it tomorrow xx

1/2 lb on this week and although I wasnt surprised with my gain last week, I am very surprised this week 'cause i stuck to plan so I'm really disappointed and I don't know where I went wrong except that I've fitting any exercise in this week :cry:

Good luck to all you Friday WI'ers

Hi!! Can I join? I weigh on fridays, I lost 4lbs this week, a new PB with slimming world. YAY! Altho it had been 10 days since I last checked. xx

3 off yeaaahhhhh

Back