Friday weighers

Friday SW PEOPLE I've done something terrible!!! I couldn't stick to my SW after bein on it since may I lost 1 stone 10lb so I decided rather than just leave n put it all back on ill join Weightwatchers!!!!!!!! Nooooooo! It's rubbish! Don't get it its too hard but I payed for 4 weeks haha I'm allowed 42 points a day... Yesterday I had 99 and I didn't eat half as much as I did on SW! I'm gunna try my best to stick it out for 1 month n see if I lose any weigh!

but just to say anyone who feels like quitting SW. DON'T! It's so easy and u can eat loads and still lose weight!!!

After a slight 1/2 gain last week I've come to that usual time of the week where I start to panic. I've eaten out loads of times this week & have hopefully made decent choices but think I will look like plain grilled steak/gammon & jacket potato! It will be interesting to see what happens as the previous 2 weeks I'd really cut back & eaten tiny meals, hoping to lose 4lbs before my holiday starts on Friday. Well that didn't happen!!

Anyway folks, good luck staying on track tomorrow & to great losses Friday.

Last edited:
First weigh in today -2lbs :):D started in Monday but decided to have a Friday weigh in each week , then if I have a slightly dodgy weekend can get back on track :)

good luck to all Friday weighers

Last edited:
4lbs for me :) not sure how long that's over tho as its been 4 weeks since I last used that scale as its been out of paper forever. Yay! Next stone range tho

Well I weighed in on 12th & lost1.5lbs, even eating all those meals out!

Just returned today from a week's full board in Turkey. I won't weigh in until next Friday now so hopefully can get back on track by then! Can't imagine I've done too much trouble as food wasn't brilliant(tried to make good SW choices) & didn't drink much alcohol so will just have to wait& see!

Hope you all did well last week& do well this week too. X

Hi all,

Thought I might try weighing in on a different day to see if that helped - and Friday it is. Can I come and hang out here with you guys please?

I have about 2 stone to lose, and am combining dieting using SW with calorie counting. This is because if I just do SW I tend to overeat on fruit, which i know isn't awful - but i really need to keep control of the amount of food I am eating! I am also training for a marathon, so on the days that i go running i allow myself a couple of extra HEB choices, as i need the energy from the carbs and there is only so much pasta i can eat!!

Anyway, first proper weigh in next Friday...good luck everyone!

Katy

I do that too! I need to portion control too or the plan doesn't work for me, although I stopped doing it for a week and it lead me to go horrifically off plan so I'm cal counting again from now! Good luck! Scales are also showing a horrible 4lb gain from my crazy off plan stupidness! Although I'm going to wait until Friday to assess the damage properly! X

0.5lbs off this week yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Hey,

It's been a long while, but I've finally decided to come back to SW. Since about June I have found I had to go gluten free so had completely stopped with trying to do SW and learning what I can and can't eat. I think I'm ready to try and incorporate the two now though. I have no idea what I currently weigh, but I know I have defo put weight back on as my jeans seem to be a lot tighter. I will do my first weigh in on Friday and see how I get on :)

Well I weighed in last Friday & lost 1.5lbs of the 3 gained previously on holiday. At least it's a start in the right direction!

Been writing down syns again this week but it has been a nightmare with all the left over Halloween chocolate lying around!
Tried to get back on track by making some butternut squash soup - adapted a recipe in my garden centre mag & it's actually quite nice (& free). I think I've of to be strict & do what I did when I started ie buy a packet of kit kats & just have one of those in the evening to get my chocolate fix. Better 5.5 syns than 3-4 fun size chocs during the day!!

Only 2 days left before weigh in so trying to be extra good to shift the other 1.5 lbs to bing me back to status quo!

Good luck everyone.

Hi all, I hope you all don't mind me joining in today was my first weigh in day and I lost 5.5lbs, good luck to all you other Friday weighers :D

Hi everyone

I've not been on this thread in ages.... I'm now 37 weeks pregnant, I've put in 2st3lbs so far. I'll be back with you in a month hoping to lose the baby weight and get back to target!! I love a Friday weigh in, mainly because I cheat over the weekend...... ?

urgh, I gained 4lbs, I've eaten so badly this week though, not even 'normal' food, absolute crap, and I drank a lot last weekend too. wah! I know its not 4lbs of fat, that would be ridiculous, so its carb bloat and water retention, but still annoying to see me go back up again! booo.

This is my first weigh in for my restart and I'm currently 13st 5. I'm so annoyed that it is all of what I lost toward the beginning of the yr but still a bit relieved it's not any more.

Well done guys!im a Friday weigher but have been on it for a bit due to laziness I confess. Determined now as bagged myself a nice man :) xx good luck folks...from a reading the latest sw mag Stacey x

Phew! Carb bloat and water is fading, dropped 2lbs of the gain already. Yay.

Back