Friday weighers

B's lovely lady said:
Hi everyone

I've not been on this thread in ages.... I'm now 37 weeks pregnant, I've put in 2st3lbs so far. I'll be back with you in a month hoping to lose the baby weight and get back to target!! I love a Friday weigh in, mainly because I cheat over the weekend...... ?

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Not long now. :). ( That's exactly how I feel about weighing in on a Friday. Lol )

Good luck to all Friday Weighers, It will be my second WI since I have returned to SW, I am quite apprehensive now cause its * week, so I have no idea how its going to effect me on the scales in the morning.

Yay I'm down 3lb today. Wasn't expecting any loss as it's my birthday this week and I've been a little bad.
I think on reflection that starting back on a diet the week of your birthday isn't a good idea. Got a weekend of partying ahead so I'm dreading next week!

Goodluck to everyone else today :)
Kk

Well done 3lb is great, I managed 2lb this week so that just over 1/2 a stone in two weeks :D

I finally got passed my nemesis and dropped 2lbs :)

Harley Quinn said:
Lost 6lb at today's weigh in and got Slimmer of the Week! :D

Well done :)

Hi everyone. I'm a new member, and a Friday weigher - doing Slimming World at home. Started on Fri 9th Nov and lost 9lbs so far. I'm looking forward to joining this group and hopefully posting some weight loss on Fridays.

Well done to all you guys on your progresses so far - I'm inspired to hope I can do as well as you all!

Wow, everyones done awesomely. Ive been aeay this weekend but i did weigh in on friday and i was down 1lb... slow and steady and all that. At least its moving the right way.

Hi everyone. I'm a new member, and a Friday weigher - doing Slimming World at home. Started on Fri 9th Nov and lost 9lbs so far. I'm looking forward to joining this group and hopefully posting some weight loss on Fridays.

Well done to all you guys on your progresses so far - I'm inspired to hope I can do as well as you all!
Congrats on the weight loss so far, I do SW at home as well and I find this site crucial as anything that I am not sure of there is always someone who knows the answer. Have a good week and good luck for WI on Friday :D.

Thank you. I've been quite good so far so hoping for at least 1lb! :)

Hi all. I weighed in this morn and lost 3lb. Woohoo! Hope everyone else has a good weigh in today! :)

Hey all,

I'm a STS again this week :-(
I know exactly where I go wrong but I just can't help myself. Had work xmas do, said I'll only have 1... which ended up being about 8! It was also a buffet, so I ended up waddling out... although it was mainly meat and I chose red day.

Argh.

I also have OH's work do next friday. I'm going to have to be mega good all week to try and make up for it.

Back