Friday weighers

Half a pound off. Phew!

Nice one Harley! :)

Congrats KK that's fab! I'm -3 today, though I had a stomach bug at the weekend so that probably helped quite a lot!

I'm starting to succumb to the Christmas treats now, so for next Friday I'm just hoping to stay the same!!!

Well ladies its been a while since I've been on here but I thought I'd let you know I've finally reached 2 stone! Whoop.whoop. I actually put on half this week but it still left me on the 2stone loss so I could run with that. :) Can't afford to put on again Friday though.

have a good week.
Congrats Bobbi, good luck for this week. I lost 0.5 at my WI on Friday, I then went on to have quite an over indulgent weekend due to Christmas parties, so I am not hopeful for a loss on Friday.

Thankfully i am sts this week. Thats defo more than i could of hoped for :) Had other halfs xmas do and had about 10 cocktails, totm, and i have an underactive thyroid and have been without thyroxin for a week due to my pharmacys stupid opening times. Im wondering if it will take until next week for the no meds to catch up...

Anyhow, goodluck to everyone else! Hope you all have a fab xmas!

Kk. X

Well done KK. I lost 1lb this week which is a flipping miracle, I can tell you! Due to heavy rain I haven't been on my usual long walks, and I swear I've had a mince pie every day! Gonna have to work hard this week and do lots of exercise so that Christmas doesn't hit me too hard! Good luck for the next week everyone - it's the hardest week of the year, but we can do it! :)

Well after my Christmas partying last weekend I thought this week would be a total washout, well I am pleased to report I lost 3lb. The only thing was that I did not take the whole weekend off I just had my meals and drinks but was fully on plan other than that and i did not miss any of my 30 day shred.

hey all,

I'm kinda new to all this minimins thing, first ever post :) must say i'm lovin it and its soooo motivating! I've been on sw for a year this week! but i'm living in Australia now so its a little harder on the other side of the world! so far i've lost 2 stone exactly, my goal was 3 stone by x-mas but hopefully i'll get there by June when I go back home. I'd love to join this thread weighing in every Friday, i miss the weighing in at classes so this is the next best thing :)

only gained 1lb x-mas week after pigging out for the week for the first time in 51 weeks! enjoyed it but back on it now!!! :)

Hi Shelli, well done with your loss so far :-D

I have just rejoined and my first wi tomorrow eek, I had New Year Eve off so probably won't lose lots but I am hoping to kick start with at least 2lb and will post the result tomorrow!

Hi guys. I gained 4lb over Christmas, but at weigh-in this morning I'd lost 4lb, so back to where I was pre-Christmas. Onwards and upwards! :)

Hello, 3.5lbs off for me woooooooo

I had new years eve off too! But it was also my first week back on the plan after several months and I think a lot was my Christmas weight but still very please xx

shellibelli88 said:
hey all,

I'm kinda new to all this minimins thing, first ever post :) must say i'm lovin it and its soooo motivating! I've been on sw for a year this week! but i'm living in Australia now so its a little harder on the other side of the world! so far i've lost 2 stone exactly, my goal was 3 stone by x-mas but hopefully i'll get there by June when I go back home. I'd love to join this thread weighing in every Friday, i miss the weighing in at classes so this is the next best thing :)

only gained 1lb x-mas week after pigging out for the week for the first time in 51 weeks! enjoyed it but back on it now!!! :)

Good luck shelli

Hope I`m posting in the right place!

I`m returning to sw after a year off plan. I`ll be weighing in at home on Fridays.
Got my current weight last Friday and hope to lose 2st7lbs.

Haven`t set a goal date. Don`t want to pressure myself

Where to start. I don't even want to admit my gain over the past 3 weeks. In all fairness, I was really good over xmas... but I've had a virus that seems to be going around and thought I could cheer myself up by digging into all the xmas pressie chocolates.

I've started fresh again today. Will weigh in properly as normal on friday... and hope some of the gain comes back off again.

I'm so dissappointed with myself.

I did the same :( 9lb gain for me. Bf was off work (he usually works nights 6 nights a week) and we drank a few beer Shandys pretty much every night and we were ill for over a week and just ate loads of crap too, gutted! Praying some is bloat and will come back off fairly soon, hoping and praying! Xx

Back