Friday weighers

Hope I`m posting in the right place!

I`m returning to sw after a year off plan. I`ll be weighing in at home on Fridays.
Got my current weight last Friday and hope to lose 2st7lbs.

Haven`t set a goal date. Don`t want to pressure myself
Good luck, I was the same, I didn't set a goal date either, I would find it the pressure too much if I did not keep to target.

im a weigh in friday too, first day tomorrow after starting last friday fingers crossed i lost a little , a 1lb will do lol good luck everyone x

im a weigh in friday too, first day tomorrow after starting last friday fingers crossed i lost a little , a 1lb will do lol good luck everyone x
Good luck Linz66, looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

Morning guys. Well, I gained 1lb this week. Am not too gutted as had one of those weeks where I just ate and ate and didn't seem able to stop! Luckily I think the exercise has limited the damage! Never mind, next week it'll be off with hopefully a few more! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

3.8lbs gone! Yay! Xx

I'm back for my first weigh in of 2013 (well first proper one for well over a year - hence the weight gain!!) and I've lost 3.5 lbs :D Really pleased & worth cutting the booze out completely for 6 weeks to speed things up ;) Good luck to everyone else xx

Hi all doing slimming world online again. First week WI and lost 5.5 lbs I know this is all the junk I ate over Xmas and New Year. I will get to my target this year I am determined too!!! Good luck to all x

Wow well done everyone! Woop! Xx

Hey all,

Been a bit out of sync with everything this week so I'm a day late!

I'll admit now that over xmas I went back upto 13st 7lb but most of it seems to have dropped off again (I have been really good and I'm guessing some was bloat).

This morn I was dead on 13st, so overall since before xmas I'm +1lb.

:-D am so relieved!

1lb off for me this week. A slow couple of weeks but at least going in the right direction and kinda secretly hoping that one week I will have a massive loss where it catches up :-D

STS thank god after eating my own weight in chocolate!! Xx

Back