Friday weighers

Just 1.5 lbs off this week for me but a loss is a loss ;)

Hello Friday weighers :)
I'm new to posting and an online member with SW. I'm very glad to see this group as I find it really hard staying on track without a group meeting.
You all seem to be doing soooooo well! My big problem is I lose, then put tonnes back on + get demotivated. Just want to keep going down slowly this time!
Anyway, weight lost this week is...... 5lb yippee!
xx

My first week back on plan (well, mainly back on plan anyway as still have 'naughty' food to use up) and lost 2lbs, very happy with that!

Also had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning as well (naughty I know) and another 2lbs have gone, fingers crossed they stay gone until Friday :)

Joined online this time as found my local class wasn't all that great and I struggled doing it from home on my own, so decided to give the online option a try and see how that suits me instead.

Hey,

Sorry, I always seem to be really late even though I do weigh on the friday! Last week was -1lb for me :-D

Just a quick question, how many of you excercise and diet rather than just dieting. I've been having a look at joining the local gym so I can try out some classes.

I have lost 2lb this week really happy :D with myself as on a medication that increases appetite so trying not to get to depressed at the weight increase that other ppl are talking about on the forum for the medication and stick to plan!!

Well done! :) 2.5 for me off, which is fab for a week on EE as usually I don't lose at all. Yey! X

Last edited:
Well done to you all :)

Lost 4lb !! Am well pleased as it was my first week back on plan but was a little bit naughty in the early part of the week. Plan to be 100% this week and get back on the exercise. Well done to us all. x

Scared myself into thinking I'd gained 3lb (had a sneaky peak yesterday) it's 1lb off. Happy with that & won't be peaking early again I hope! :)

Sent from my ZTE-RACER using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi can I join you all ? I'm doing it online first weigh in tomorrow morning x
hoping my bread binge at prezzo on Monday hasn't hurt me too much ! ( bread is my nemesis I just love it !)

Back