Friday weighers

1.5lbs off today! Broke into the 12s!

I put on 2lbs this week :( Not surprising given what I have eaten over the last week :S But the bf birthday only comes around once a year!

2 off for me, which is great, I know - but I made the mistake of weighing myself yesterday and then it was 3 lbs off... I swam and did aqua aerobics last night, and was all geared up for it to be 3 lbs or more off when I weighed myself today...

2 off for me, which is great, I know - but I made the mistake of weighing myself yesterday and then it was 3 lbs off... I swam and did aqua aerobics last night, and was all geared up for it to be 3 lbs or more off when I weighed myself today...

I weighed last night too and was 3lbs off and suspected more off this morning but nope lol

Hope you've all had a good week - and good luck today! 3.5 lb off for me today, which I am pretty chuffed with! :D

Hi Can i join you friday weighers pls?
Im an oldie here but have not been a poster for a long time and need to get my but in gear !! i am 4 stone down with another 4 to go:eek:
Anways i feel hugely relieved today because after hitting a brick wall for weeks i managed to break the duck and lost 3lb today :)
well done to everyone.
Hugs Gemsxx

Last edited:
Hi Can i join you friday weighers pls?
Im an oldie here but have not been a poster for a long time and need to get my but in gear !! i am 4 stone down with another 4 to go:eek:
Anways i feel hugely relieved today because after hitting a brick wall for weeks i managed to break the duck and lost 3lb today :)
well done to everyone.
Hugs Gemsxx

Well done thats a brilliant loss! :)

Woop after a week back on plan and mainly red days my bloat has gone and I'm 5lbs down :) love the first week losses (100th first week!!) back to 13st7 which I'm a lot more comfortable with than 13st12!!

Hi Everybody :wavey:

I'm new to the Friday weigh in thread, I started SW this morning so my 1st WI is next week xx

Hi all, I rejoined SW on Friday after a few months of illness. I gained half a stone whilst poorly, just eating whatever I fancied. Restarted last week on my own and lost 4lb but decided I'm much more focused if I go to group. Hoping I can join you here?

Ta, Beebee

After being off plan for a few weeks, I`ve had a good week (so far!) doing mostly red days. Got two of the gradchildren over for the weekend(and they`ll insist on REAL chips, not my homemade sw ones!!)

Had a sneaky peak at the scales yesterday and they`re showing a 2lb loss at the moment!!

Onwards and downwards!!

Weighed myself this morning and rather shocked...lost 4lb! Sure something wrong with my scales...

Wow well done on the losses! -2lbs for me today which is awesome as I'm usually quite a slow loser x

Back