Friday weighers

Well done Geordie!! Good luck everyone else weighing today :D

another 3.5lb off for me - just when I thought it was slowing down, I've ramped up the exercise a bit and have had two 'big' weeks in a row! Thank you Jillian and Couch2 5K!

6lbs off for me, but most of that was all bloat from 2 weeks of eating badly so I probably haven't really lost any weight just carb fat and water retention. Next week hopefully I'll get back to 13st3.

well i started my journey today and my first weigh in this morning was 15st 3. I want to lose around 2 stone before the end of august.

Oops haven't reported my WI for two weeks....
Last friday was a maintain and this week is 1/2lb.... not bad but could do better, also got my bronze body magic today xx

I started online on a Friday but didnt start til Monday because I didn't get to do a shop until Sunday night.

First weigh in

Online they wanted my weigh in details but I lost in 5 days - 6 pound wohoooooo

I can not believe I have lost this amount :) this comes from someone who never losses weight on plans and was in the gym since January and put on 7/8 pound

This plan is working wohooooo at last :)

YAY! 5lbs off this week :) happy days!

Wow 5lbs well done! I lost 3lb this week along with SOTW and Bronze body magic awards. Also picked up my copy of Slimming Worlds Little book of lunches at group today. Happy days :)

Wow, some fantastic big losses this week :) well done everyone! 2.5 lb off for me, which I'm happy with. Just need another half a pound and I'll hit 4 stone, so fingers crossed for this week :)

Another stay the ruddy same!!

I did have a bit of a naughty weekend but it wasn't that bad!

That's 4 weeks in a row now - going to be 100% this week and if it's the same next week I don't know what I'll do - perhaps my scales are broken because I def notice a difference in my clothes :rolleyes:

I lost 5lb this week taking me down the 18s. Albeit 18'13 but its still the 18s and not 19s! Had a little cry on the way home coz I still cant quite believe I am finally managing to lose weight. I seriously considered surgery before joining SW.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

I lost 5lbs this week!!!!

BUT i gained 5lbs last week lol so i am relieved i got that off again as i have worked my ass off this week!!!

Here's to another 100% week!!

We can do it!!! xxx

Ok 0.6lb down from 2 weeks ago after a really bad 2 weeks so I'm quite happy.

-1.5lb for me today - I weighed first thing, then did my daily Shred session and weighed again afterwards and it was the same! Weighed again early afternoon (yeah, ok - I admit, I'm a serial weigher!) and had gone down another half pound, but I'm going to stick with the original pound and a half, as it gives me a head start on next week ;) So, today means I've now crossed the 4 stone barrier! Wooohooo :D

Back