Friday weighers

2lbs off for me this week! Yay!

Can I join you.... Its my first week of slimming world, and have lost 10lbs- so happy :) xxx

Oh my god! Well done, thats an amazing first week loss, you must be thrilled! x

This is my first week on slimming world and will be weighing in on a friday. Good luck everyone. From reading your all doing fab!

I have now changed my weigh in day from a Wednesday to a Friday lol dont ask why but seems to work better lol Starting again as got down to 2lbs less them i am now back in Feb but now stuck so knuckling down :D

Ok 4lb down. Very happy. I've got a terrible headache today. I worked 19 hours yesterday and went to bed at 1am. Got up at 5:30 for a 18 hour day. Yay lol. Still happy with the weight loss though. I am bang on 16 st

Hi all, I will be joining you (again) if thats ok had a year off SW and well put the weight back on.

Anyway its week 1 for me and I lost 7.5lbs :D wohoo!!

Good Luck to all for WI today.

Well done Camplestar, spj and Nik - looks like it's a pretty fantastic Friday all round!

-2lbs for me, which I'm more than happy with after a very kind neighbour left a huge bag of homemade cookies on the doorstep last weekend and I've been 'estimating' syns and indulging on a daily basis! heading towards just having a stone left to shift, which is somewhere I never thought I'd be!

Back