Friday weighers

I'm loving that too - got a couple more days on level 2 before that big step up again! Hope your blisters ease, sounds really sore :(

Hey,

Just thought I'd stop lurking and start talking :) I'm new here but love the site already! I rejoined sw in jan and Friday is my weigh in day, lost 4lbs giving me a total of 4 st 2lbs since Jan :) couldn't be happier today!

Any tips/recipes/advice/stories would be most welcome lol!

Thanks
D

Hey,

Just thought I'd stop lurking and start talking :) I'm new here but love the site already! I rejoined sw in jan and Friday is my weigh in day, lost 4lbs giving me a total of 4 st 2lbs since Jan :) couldn't be happier today!

Thanks
D

Welcome!!!! And WOW! What an incredible loss - I think it is definitely you that should be giving the tips with such a great loss in such a short time!

I also lurked for quite a while before posting, I felt like I already knew everyone though :D

Well done Dawni! It sounds like we're at pretty much the same point - started at the same time and have lost roughly the same AND both weigh on a Friday :) Great loss for you today, how good does it feel to cross another milestone!? x

Aw thank you so much guys :) I've been coming on here for ages for example if I don't know a syn value, or for ideas etc and I've never been disappointed so decided to finally say hi lol.

Omg charliemo what a coincidence! It does feel awesome though doesn't it? I'm delighted today don't think anything can bring me down :)

I have such a long way to go but for the first time in ages I feel motivated and can finally process each milestone as a victory instead of being terrified of the whole journey and how far I have to go, let's do this :)))))

Hey,

Thanks
D

wow that weight loss is amazing well done xx Ive lost 1st 5lbs since january so well pleased about that xx keep up the good work :D

Hey smurfette, aw thanks so much I'm really pleased! Congrats on your loss too, that's great news :) Feels so good to be on the right track again! God knows it took me long enough lol.

At first I kept putting off restarting sw mostly because I was so frustrated at how big I'd gotten and the fact I'd gotten to target in 2007 and let myself slip so far back down the wrong path! But hey ho I had to start somewhere and I've finally got it in my head I can do this one step at a time.

One thing I've found so useful if myfitnesspal because even though sw isn't about calorie counting, it helps to have to record all my meals cos it keeps me on track!

Over the next few days il post a few of my favourite recipes that have been a god send over the last few months :) and thanks again everyone for being so supportive!

Hey smurfette, aw thanks so much I'm really pleased! Congrats on your loss too, that's great news :) Feels so good to be on the right track again! God knows it took me long enough lol.

At first I kept putting off restarting sw mostly because I was so frustrated at how big I'd gotten and the fact I'd gotten to target in 2007 and let myself slip so far back down the wrong path! But hey ho I had to start somewhere and I've finally got it in my head I can do this one step at a time.

One thing I've found so useful if myfitnesspal because even though sw isn't about calorie counting, it helps to have to record all my meals cos it keeps me on track!

Over the next few days il post a few of my favourite recipes that have been a god send over the last few months :) and thanks again everyone for being so supportive!

Yes I have been putting it off a while too but glad ive got back on track again :D i also use fitness pal and find it really useful x

Well done Dawni! Have a great rest of your Friday - perfect start!

-1.5lb for me, which I am happy happy happy with, as I go into the next stone down bracket by the skin of my teeth! Thought I was in danger of STS this week as I've been busy with work, not done as much exercise and had a few sneaky peeks at the scales and it had actually gone up midweek!

Good luck everyone else weighing today xx

Back