Friday weighers

Well done everyone :D

3.6 off this week which is what I put on last week plus a bit more so I'm quite happy. And I have broken into. The next stone down.

Well done camplestar and Dawni! fab results!

I lost 1lb this week, going in the right direction. Good Luck for WI everyone :)

Morning all - happy Friday! -2.5lb for me, which is a miracle as I have hardly left my desk all week and had to skip pretty much all exercise! It's taken me to 4.5 stone exactly :D

Morning everyone!

Popping in to say Hi - I've just signed up. Doing SW from home and will be weighing in on a Friday morning so will be able to join in with you all next week!

Well done on the losses so far today :)

Thanks Dawn :) Well done on your 3lbs, that's great!

Least you got away with it lol! I had a few too many drinks at the weekend so may get myself down the gym to sort it out hehe

:0 7lbs off this week!! I think I am sitting here in shock lol. I did exercise loads but I'm still shocked and delighted!

NOTHING can wipe this grin away lol!!!

:0 7lbs off this week!! I think I am sitting here in shock lol. I did exercise loads but I'm still shocked and delighted!

NOTHING can wipe this grin away lol!!!

Wow that's amazing we'll done.

I have lost 3.2 this week which means I am 0.4lb away from losing 4 stone. Maybe I'll reach it by tomorrow x

Back