Friday weighers

Good morning :)

Well done Dawni & Camplestar fab results!

I lost 2lb this week so feeling good :D.

Wow, fantastic losses today :0) Dawnio - that's amazing, well done!

2lb off for me, which is another miracle as we went to Pizza Hut last weekend, and I have hardly moved from my computer all week with work! Actually feeling like my target is within reach now :)

Well done everyone! 2lbs this week for me too :)

Hi everyone! :)

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! I'm not a newbie to the forum, but it's taken me quite a while to get in the right frame of mind to do this. I've been following slimming world on & off since March & lost just over a stone, but I know that to get it off once & for all I need the support (fear lol) of a group.. so I joined last Friday & had my first official weigh in yesterday.. 3.5lbs down. Bring on next week! :)

Hi Lulubee!

That's brilliant :) congratulations on your loss and well done for taking the leap to start!

I'm loving SW, I'm 6 months in and almost 5 stone down, still a ways to go but feeling so positive! Best plan ever.

Good luck for the week ahead :)

Dawn

Thank you! And wow. 5st in 6 months is amazing! Any tips? ;)

Hi Lulubee!

Well I think a good part of it was cos I e so much to lose so the first 3 stone fell off.

I stick to plan as much as possible, I completely gave up crisps as they are my 'trigger' food. I can't have one packet, I was literally addicted lol!

More recently I have started water aerobics and swimming and it's really given me a boost.

I just feel so determined this time and I want it so bad. I don't want to live my life over weight and under confident. I've still a long way to go but I feel like I've got it this time.

Also one big tip is prepare prepare prepare! Make sure you have healthy snacks on you at all times, take lunch to work where possible to avoid temptation and drink loads of water!!

Good luck hun x

Friday weigh day here, not sure why, probably the same as most, as far away from the weekend to give myself a chance. Not doing to good at moment but just started out, and not sure I'm using the booklets properly at the moment. I shall get it sorted.

Started out at 15st 3lbs three Friday's ago, currently 15st. Slow but sure. (lack of mobility doesn't help I don't think)

Hi there I am a Friday weigher hope I come to right place just wanted to share my lost today 3lb I over moon just lovin this diet :)))

Woohoo - nice one, Foxy Lady and Dawnio! 3lbs off is great!

2lbs off again for me, happy with that! Hit my original target of 30kg off too :0) Revised it down a while ago, so that I'm aiming towards a healthy BMI rather than being just above, but it still feels like a big milestone to have reached! Happy weekend everyone x

Well done everybody. 3lb for me also this week. Makes for such an upbeat start to the day. 6lb total but actually 11lb since my heaviest weight (before i started slimming world at home)

Ohemgee - I am DELIGHTED!

Been completely off plan for 2 weeks while I've been on holiday in Cornwall then Glasto - eating, drinking and generally not following SW at all! Came back on Tuesday and stayed off the wagon all week (had chicken pie for dinner last night and 2 packets of the large McCoy packets - oops!)

Well... all the bloody walking and dancing has paid off - only 1lb on!! I'll shift that and hopefully a little more next week :)

Happy Friday to meeeeee!! :D

Well done to everyone on their losses! Onwards and downwards eh? ;)

Second weigh in & another 2.5lbs down taking me into the next stone zone! 6lbs in total, so hoping for my my half stone award next week! :)

Thanks Dawnio87, its amazing just how much it helps being here and feeling encouraged by people.

Yesterday i measured my neck, waist and thighs, an attempt to have another way to keep me focused.

I absolutely couldn't agree more. Sometimes it's just so encouraging to know other people are in the same boat and understand what you're going through. Also I find having to come on and announce your weekly results gives a bit of healthy encouragement lol!

That's a really good idea, it's the one thing I haven't really tried yet. I must hoke out the tape measure at some stage as that's a good way to note non scale victories :)

Hope you have a brilliant week ahead!

Back