Friday weighers

1.5 lb off for me today. Really slow but i can't complain, what with the upheaval of moving into a flat and still not being fully back on a disciplined route with eating. I did see 177 lbs on the scales midweek, which is then leaving single figures to lose for my Christmas target, but i think the bottle of ale put paid to that last night. :cry:

1lb off for me this week. Would have liked to lose more having had a 1lb gain last week but hey ho, a loss is a loss!

Starting weight: 16st 3lb
Target: 12st 10lb
Current weight: 15st 5 3/4lb
Total loss so far: 11 1/4lb
Total to target: 2st 9 3/4lb

STS :) thank goodness! Trying for a loss next week! xxxx

I don't think I've posted on this thread in 3 weeks but in that time I had a holiday week, lost 3lbs and then this week lost 1.5lbs. 22lbs down in total!!

1lb off for me this week, surprisingly so as had a very bad food week but the extra zumba and gym sessions obviously paid off. Back on track again for this week.

I changed my weigh-in day to Friday 2 weeks ago. Last Friday I was down 1.6kg and this week I STS. I am nearly in a state of shock that I STS because I had a terrible week, really terrible. I always feel that when you have a bad week but somehow managed to keep it together a little bit that spurs you on to try harder.

Good luck to everyone weighing today :)

I agree bikerblondie :) I've had a naughty food week and didn't so any exercise but managed to STS Phew! Determined to see a loss next week :) xxxx

1 3/4lb off for me this week. My scales at home weigh in 1/4lbs which can be quite annoying! My BMI is now under 38 which is a massive deal for me.

Only 1lb to go until my first stone is off so really going to go for it next week!

Current weight: 15st 4lb
Total loss so far: 13lb
Total to target: 2st 8lb

Cant believe I managed to lose 2lb despite it being star week, going to Frankie & Bennys twice and being in need of some scan bran (if you know what I mean) So annoyed that it wasnt 3lb though. 1lb to go to my 5 stone!

Hope you're having a good week Daz and are settling in after the move :) x

Awwww thanks, getting there, slow but sure. Its more the hassle of not having broadband really thats causing issues, but i can jump on briefly to keep abreast of things. Shall be back to annoy people fully very soon. :D

Woohoo -1lb :) just 3lbs left to meet Christmas target! It's going to be tough! xx

2 1/4lb off this week! Yes!!!!

Glad I had a good loss this week as I will probably be naughty this weekend as I'm out for dinner at TGI Friday's tomorrow which normally involves lots of cocktails!

Current weight: 15st 1 3/4lb
Total loss so far: 1st 1 1/4lb
Total to target: 2st 5 3/4lb

Back