Friday weighers

4.5 lb off and got my 51/2 stone award! :party0011: AND got my december target >.<
You could have knocked my off those scales with a feather! Then celebrated with an amazing taster morning. Love my group <3

2lb on. So annoyed, but at least I know and its coming straight back off for next week!

Same here, 2 lb on. Knew it would happen with the 2 days of Christmas on the wed and thur. Not always an advantage to weigh on a Friday. lol.

I'm a Friday weigher, just started back x

from fat to skinny jeans

It works well most of the time, allows for slip ups over the weekend, but sometimes there are issues. Like Christmas. And my best mate who sometimes dont work on a Friday and drags me out for food and beer Thursday evening. That is the 2 gains i have had in over 6 months. lol.

It's a great plan and I'm all geared up and my counsellor is working with me on this to try break some of my cycles and thoughts so really I have no excuses.
I've 5 stone in total to loose. But 2.5st as a first goal I'd love 3 stone by my 30 th in June.
Not sure if that's possible but I can only try.

from fat to skinny jeans

I haven't WI here for a while but it's been going nicely and I'm more than happy with SW! Another 1lb off this week which I'm thrilled about considering it's Christmas

3lb off this week :) I usually find Christmas it's self better than before and after, not looking forward to next week's as more drinking planned in the next few days

Here we go, back on the wagon starting at 15st 6.5 :(:(!!!
Friday 3rd will be my first weigh in, fingers crossed.

3 years since I last did slimming world and lost 2 stone, I'm back 3 stone heavier!!!!

2 lb off for me today so thats my small christmas gain gone already ^_^ back on track to my interim target 5lb to go! It'll be mine by the end of the month!

2lbs on this week :(

Annoyed with myself especially as I managed to lose 1lb Christmas week.

Lost 2.7lbs this week, a good start. Just need to keep this up now :)

To all those that gained, it's the new year now and Xmas is finally over. Most people I know are on a healthy eating kick this time of year which makes it easier to stick!!

I am a Friday weigher. Hello other Friday weighers! I got weighed yesterday after 3 weeks away over Christmas and New Year. I lost 4.5lbs which got me my 4 stone award! I am super happy! I still have a way to go, but I am so determined. Oh, and I joined in July 2013 if anyone is wondering. :D

I am a Friday weigher. Hello other Friday weighers! I got weighed yesterday after 3 weeks away over Christmas and New Year. I lost 4.5lbs which got me my 4 stone award! I am super happy! I still have a way to go, but I am so determined. Oh, and I joined in July 2013 if anyone is wondering. :D

Well done. Not many of us here i fear, gets a little quiet at times.

Back