Friday weighers

Hi al ive just started my healthy eating today, im followin sw but from home as ive done it bfre I lost 2 stone the first time then 2 stone 2nd time ive since put it sll bk on grrr so im hopin fr lots of support on here x

Hi all, we are a wife and husband combo both following slimming world since weighing in last sat morning. We both have a lot of weight to lose, have lost a lot before and regained :(
Anyway, today we both weighed in..I'm 6lbs down since last Saturday, hubby is 10lbs down :)))

We will be weighing on a Friday so thought we'd come and say hi :)

Hi all, we are a wife and husband combo both following slimming world since weighing in last sat morning. We both have a lot of weight to lose, have lost a lot before and regained :(
Anyway, today we both weighed in..I'm 6lbs down since last Saturday, hubby is 10lbs down :)))

We will be weighing on a Friday so thought we'd come and say hi :)

What fantastic losses!! Well done!

Yay, well done everyone! sorry to hear of your gain Daz, was in unexpected? (That's the worst!)

Im afraid im a bit of a "daily weigher" so i knew it was coming, but still annoyed at it. The problem is beer and sausages. Beer from the festive need to have some, I stupidly made a home brew. 40 pints and i am just getting to the end of it. (trying to take it steady rather than hammer it to get it gone). And for the strangest reason that i am still totally unaware of, i bought locally made sausages from the local butchers. Why, when i have avoided sausages altogether for 7 months, God only knows, but i have felt a need to get rid of them also. Rather tag it all on to the end of Christmas and start again from now, or after the weekend. Touch wood it will go down again this next 7 days. I moderate the Challenge sheet on here and i feel awful that in only 9 days they have collectively lost over 12 st. and then i come along with a gain. Grrrr.

Don't beat yourself up Daz, we all fall into this from time to time. Just take it steady and you'll get back to it soon x

1lb off for me, was expecting a gain to be honest after a week of life getting in the way so I was rather pleased. better off than on :)

1lb off for me, was expecting a gain to be honest after a week of life getting in the way so I was rather pleased. better off than on :)

As long as its off its good! :)

weighed myself for the first time on Friday 14stone 4 :( my first weigh in and hope for a loss will be this coming Friday. Together with gym workouts and following my slimming world plan and sticking to the correct amount of daily syns and not over eating I can do this!! :)

Yea laydeeqpid sounds like u will have a good loss this week i started last fri im 15 3 would like to get into the 14 bracket tmz

Back