Friday weighers

2lb off for me this week, really happy :)

Well done everyone!! Some fab losses!

I got back from my all inclusive holiday on Saturday and between that and various festivities over December/Christmas/NY, I gained 3.5 lb when I weighed myself on Tuesday.

Wanted to keep my WI a Friday so weighed today again and lost 1lb already! Woooo!! Just 2.5lb to go until I'm at my lowest again :) xx

Hi there,

Just joined today! Will be a Friday Weigher and have started at 13,11.5

Looking forward to seeing those numbers drop!

Hope everyone's weigh in went ok!

Ruth
xx

1lb off for me, which considering last weekend is brilliant! an d still on track for a no gain january :) 3lb to lose in 2 weighs now EEK! so hope I can do it!

1lb off for me, which considering last weekend is brilliant! an d still on track for a no gain january :) 3lb to lose in 2 weighs now EEK! so hope I can do it!

Well done that's amazing! You don't have much left to go at all!

Ruth
Xx

thank you :)

6 stone is just my interim but to be honest I never thought I would make it this far, I certainly never thought it would become such a huge and awesome part of my life. Can't wait to get my 6 stone so I can talk with my consultant about setting my final target (probably around another 2 stone) that I can hopefully lose by my birthday in July.x.

Only 1lb off for me this week. This is going to be a very long process! Had hoped for more as have stuck to plan, but hey better a small loss than a gain.

Remember 1lb a week could turn into 3.7stones over the year :) Don't get to despondent, some weeks are just better than others.

3lb done today. 3 more and I hit my 5% :D:D

i hope I can do it by the end of the month

thank you :)

6 stone is just my interim but to be honest I never thought I would make it this far, I certainly never thought it would become such a huge and awesome part of my life. Can't wait to get my 6 stone so I can talk with my consultant about setting my final target (probably around another 2 stone) that I can hopefully lose by my birthday in July.x.

Wow to lose 6 stone is amazing, well done, theres no doubt you will reach your goal xxx

Hi all, I have been lurking around these boards for a couple of years now but I have a holiday booked at the end of april so I need to get down to business! !

Start weight 2 weeks ago was 13st 5lbs, current weight 13st 2lbs!

Good luck everyone x x

2nd weigh in and stayed the same im a little dissapointed as i lost 6 pound last week :confused:

Thats a great loss for last week so dont beat yourself up this week, I only lost .8 of a lb in my second week!! Well done for the maintain!!

I lost 2.2lb this week officially taking me into the 12's....just lol!!

Last week 13st 2lb
Current weight 12st 13.8lb! !

Back