Friday weighers

I have lost 5lbs in my first week taking me to 13 6.5! Extremely happy!

Ruth
Xx

1lb off for me woohoo. Going in the right direction

Thanks yoyo I shouldnt let it get to me as a sts is better thn a gain I just like to c a difference even a pound lol x well done everyone else x

I lost 3bs this week which gave me my 2.5 stone award. It also takes my BMI under 30 so I am no longer obese but now just overweight!

Last edited:
2lb off for me! Very surprised and very happy. 1 lb to go for 6 stone and my interim target!!! :D

4lb off this week. Moved the scales all around the kitchen floor and into the hall but still showed the same weight. Am thrilled but dubious. I do hope they are right! Happy, happy, happy.

Wow well done you!!!

Ruth
Xx

I'm a Friday weigher and a new SW USA member, so I'll be back to report in a few days. Right now I just wanted to extend a huge congrats to everyone with their losses. :)

I will be weighing on Thursday for the next couple of weeks!!

Will let you know how I have done though :)

Ruth
xx

Well Friday weighers, we are half way through the week. Hope you are all having a good week. I have stuck to plan 100% but not really managed any exercise( no surprise there, I hate it!)

Agreed! Nearly there! Hope you're all enjoying it!

Ruth
Xx

I shall start....down 1.4lb this week, I can see this being a looooong process lol!! 12st 12.4lb x

2.25 lb off for me, got my 1/2 stone :)

Well done :) xx

Back