Friday weighers

Hi Guys :wavey:

I am following Slimming World programme on my own and WI on a Friday. Hope you don't mind me joining you for some encouragement. 2lb off this week, 2lb last week. Slow and steady that's me!

Hi Guys :wavey:

I am following Slimming World programme on my own and WI on a Friday. Hope you don't mind me joining you for some encouragement. 2lb off this week, 2lb last week. Slow and steady that's me!

Well done on the loss!!

Good to have you here!

Ruth
xx

I weighed in yesterday morning via boots as I work shifts and cant always get to classes.
They showed 4lbs off but I don't trust it so I will wait until Tuesday when I go and get weighed (Im at home in Harrogate so I'm attending another class)
Then back to Fridays!!

Ruth
xx

I have decided to weigh in first thing in the morning instead of lunchtime so looks like 2lb down from last week but think this is due to weigh time rather than an actual loss but it will all come out in the wash next week.
First thing is more accurate, you might be right about this week due to time change but it really is better, I weighted at 11pm last night and I weighed 15st 8.5 and this morning at 6.30am I weighed 15st 5.5 so 3lb difference in 7 1/2 hours!

Good luck :) x

Last edited:
2lb off & my 1 stone badge, really pleased

How do you get the stickers??

I copied & pasted them from someone elses signature :)

1lb off for me this week and got my 6 stone AND interim target! :D

Hiya ! I have joined slimming world online membership! My weigh in days are Fridays! :) So far lost 6lbs x frm beginning of January! Was 16.6 now 16st x :) Target is size 12/14 around 12st. X look fwd to all the tips and support on here! X well done friday weighers!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya ! I have joined slimming world online membership! My weigh in days are Fridays! :) So far lost 6lbs x frm beginning of January! Was 16.6 now 16st x :) Target is size 12/14 around 12st. X look fwd to all the tips and support on here! X well done friday weighers!!

Welcome curvylicious. Loads of support and inspiration on here. Have a browse through the slimming world threads and diaries. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Welcome curvylicious. Loads of support and inspiration on here. Have a browse through the slimming world threads and diaries. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Aww thank you so much! :* Weekend has been hard! Did find it a bit of a struggle to stay focused but i think i did pretty well !! :) Just logging it all online...! :) looking fwd to seeing all your diaries and tips x for inspiration ! :)

Even though it's Tuesday I am a Friday Weigher (promise!!!) Iost 2lbs today and I will see you all a week on Friday :) dead pleased!

Ruth
Xx

Back