Friday weighers

Even though it's Tuesday I am a Friday Weigher (promise!!!) Iost 2lbs today and I will see you all a week on Friday :) dead pleased!

Ruth
Xx
Well done for the loss, see you next week :D

I'm at home with my parents so went to the only class I could get to haha!!! (Off to London tomorrow and I'm a shift worker)

Ruth
Xx
It must be difficult to stay on track with all the moving around & working shifts. You're doing really well :)

I'm sure you'll do it, you've made a great start x

I weigh on Fridays too!!! However I'm going to a Thursday group temporarily for the next 3 weeks. I'm a Friday girl through and through!! Not a fan of the Thursday Eve weigh in. Friday mornings are so much friendlier to my stomach....I don't starve and dehydrate myself all day lol =D

Feeling quite nervous about weighing myself tomorrow, I've stuck to plan and averaged 14 syns a day. I just feel I've eaten so much I can't possibly have lost anything. Oh well fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

I know!! I still am so bloated and bunged up - tried to claw back the naughtiness of the weekend with 4 red days, fingers crossed for both of us! xx

Hi all,

Thought I'd join in here as I've been following SW at home for a few weeks and weighing in on a Friday morning. I'm always so excited on a Thursday night for weigh in the next day lol. Though not so much this week as I had a bad weekend food-wise, it was my birthday - oops! Will update tomorrow anyway :) x

Hi all,

Thought I'd join in here as I've been following SW at home for a few weeks and weighing in on a Friday morning. I'm always so excited on a Thursday night for weigh in the next day lol. Though not so much this week as I had a bad weekend food-wise, it was my birthday - oops! Will update tomorrow anyway :) x

Good luck tomorrow. I also had a bad week syn wise but fingers crossed for us all in the morning. :)

I dont think i done very well this week :-/ and the weekend is full of family birthdays including my childrens.. i will start Monday fresh! And hopefully aim to lose 2lb...the aim is to lose 2lb per week! X good luck to all thoughA

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb for me, good luck ladies!!

OMG 2lb loss! I'm seriously happy with that, after my naughty birthday weekend of alcohol and meals out and takeaways I was expecting at least a sts or even a gain! That's 10.5lb off now since beginning of Jan and 1.5lb to go to get to my next mini goal :)

Loss of 0.25lb. Had a bad week so I expected it to be worse to be fair!

Back