Friday weighers

Well done everyone!!!!

Brilliant!

Can't wait to weigh in with you all next week!

Ruth
Xx

Well done everyone!!!!

Brilliant!

Can't wait to weigh in with you all next week!

Ruth
Xx

Thanks, we look forward to seeing you then :D

3lbs OFF this week! I was seriously expecting to gain that much!

Also finally set my target. I now have 23 weighs to lose 25lb to get to target for my birthday! EEK!

3lbs OFF this week! I was seriously expecting to gain that much! Also finally set my target. I now have 23 weighs to lose 25lb to get to target for my birthday! EEK!

Wow well done that is sooo brilliant!!!!!

Fab you will do that no problem :)

Ruth
Xx

Thank you- I still cant believe it!

I've just put it in on lifeline online and my predicted target date is May 5th! I think that might be a little optimistic! haha

3lbs OFF this week! I was seriously expecting to gain that much!

Also finally set my target. I now have 23 weighs to lose 25lb to get to target for my birthday! EEK!

That's fantastic! Well done. :party0011:
I haven't lost anything this week but no gain either so trying to stay positive.

Everyone ready to weigh in tomorrow?

Nope, know it will be a maintain or gain for me, not had my head on straight this week!!!

I will start it off again, 1lb off for me taking me to 12st 10lb and half a stone gone forever!! Only 2lb to go until I hit my first mini goal, my wedding weight 4 years ago!!

Been very good this week (apart from my usual treat night) and I've lost 3.75lb!! I'm made up!! That takes me to 12.75lb lost total! Fingers crossed I get my stone next week!

Omg I've lost 4lb! Totally makes up for sts last week. I'm so happy, I can't believe it :bliss:

3lb off for me today, that's 13.5lb off now since I started at beginning of Jan. GRR to not getting my 1st for the sake of 0.5lb but YAY I've reached my second mini goal of get to 10st 7lb (I'm now 10st 5.5lb). Now to reach 10st and then actual GOAL of 9st 7lb, bring it on :)

STS :confused: And I was 100% on plan Grrrrr

It just happens like that sometimes! Heres hoping for a good loss next week and a maintain is better than a gain!! Xx

Back