Friday weighers

It just happens like that sometimes! Heres hoping for a good loss next week and a maintain is better than a gain!! Xx

Thanks xx

4lbs off! Spread over 10 days though and I haven't been well! Must try to STS next week! (I hope I feel better by then!!!)

Well done to everyone who has weighed in this morning and lost/maintained and for those that have gained, you'll have it off and a bit more by next week :)

Ruth
Xx

4lbs off! Spread over 10 days though and I haven't been well! Must try to STS next week! (I hope I feel better by then!!!)

Well done to everyone who has weighed in this morning and lost/maintained and for those that have gained, you'll have it off and a bit more by next week :)

Ruth
Xx

Yay! Well done, thats a great result, especially when you're not well :) x

1lb on for me. Really disappointed but at have had a lot going on this week and food hasnt been my priority. Hopefully better next week.

Weighing in at 15.11 which is 3lb loss for me!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi. Ive just joined this site and I weigh on a Friday. I do Slimming World online so it would be nice to have some others to share it with.

Hi. Ive just joined this site and I weigh on a Friday. I do Slimming World online so it would be nice to have some others to share it with.

Hiya nice to see you. There are loads of interesting things on here & loads of lovely people
I'm doing SW online too. I thought there would be forums like this on there. I was really disappointed when I found there wasn't. Glad I found this one :)

Hi from another Friday weigher :) I just do SW at home too so it's nice to share weigh ins and all the other stuff with people on here. Good luck with your weight loss x

Is everyone ready for tommorow? I lost 6 pound my first week n its been very slow since a total of 8 pound in 5 weeks, I havent been on the plan 100% but I have been a lot better thn bfre I started sw hoping ive lost something tommorow as a gain will demotivate me totally n I will give up,

Is everyone ready for tommorow? I lost 6 pound my first week n its been very slow since a total of 8 pound in 5 weeks, I havent been on the plan 100% but I have been a lot better thn bfre I started sw hoping ive lost something tommorow as a gain will demotivate me totally n I will give up,

Try not to let it demotivated you, some weeks you can have a small loss or a gain for no reason. I know how disheartening it can be, and how easy it is to give up if you lose your determination. I've attempted slimming world a few times now and failed each time until, this time! I started beginning of jan and I've lost 12.75lb so its a slow steady but most important of all healthy weight loss. If your feeling disheartened post WI then come talk to us. Each and every one of us has felt like giving up at least once.

A weight gain isn't a fail, giving up all together is :) xxx

Hi Julez77 6lb in one week is a big loss, your body will take time to adjust. Stick with it & I'm sure you'll start to see results soon. :)

WI and I've lost 2lb getting me my 1 stone and Into a new stone bracket!!

+1lb today, was expected though as the kids have been off school and I find it really hard to stick to anything when they are at home! Slimming world head back on for monday :) xx

I stayed the same today. Bit disappointed but actually I had a sneaky weigh earlier this week and it was showing a gain of 3lb so at least that's come back off, so it could be worse I suppose. x

2lb loss for me giving me my half stone award. 8lbs in total. Well chuffed. Happy camper this week.

2lb for me. I so wanted 3 for my next award but never mind, hopefully I'll get it next week x

Back